2. Cheater

This chapter has bad, curse words , so please cooperate..

Nysa Pov

Love it's really a bullsh*t thing , look he can't wait to get someone in his pants.

Some Boys are like this a total player and they think it's a great thing .

Huh men thing , bast*rds .

"Where he is , right now " ridham asked him before i can say anything

"The second floor corridor " He stammered while saying it .

Ridham hold my hand and we started going towards that area , arpit was following us.

When we were on 1st floor , someone called ridham's name and we turned to look who it was .

"Yes sir" Ridham said

"Come to my cabin , I have something to ask you" Sir said and went from there

"You go I will handle it " I said took my hand out of his hold

"Are you sure " He asked me and I nodded.

He left for sir's cabin and I turn to look at the boy beside me .

"So where they are " I asked him while folding my hands on the chest .

"Second floor last class room " he said , Oh so he is inside an abandoned class room .

"Let's go then " I said and he followed me , I know he is hurt more than me cuz he loves her and me, there isn't even a single place of emotion for him in my heart. So , he isn't actually dead .

We reached till the second last room and their voices were loud enough to hear from here . I looked back and arpit's eyes were red filled with tears , oh bro love is really a shitty thing.

I gestured him to walk but he shook his and his eye was red .

"I can't " he said and was about to run away when we heard which we shouldn't have especially him.

"Weren't you with arpit ,was he not enough for you" the bastard asked

"Naah , he wasn't ,he was just time pass" the b*tch replied

"And he thinks you love him like he do " the bast*rd said and damn sure he is going to loose his teeth.

"What about you , Weren't you with that nysa , wasn't she enough for you" the bitch asked him