Chapter 70. Embarrasment.

En başından başla

And so I made my plan.

"Asmodeus?~" I asked, grinning. "Did you bring a condom?" I asked, wanting to make him even redder, even if that might not be possible. Suddenly, asmodeus started coughing heavily, seeming to choke on something.

From the hall I heard someone run to the door, banging on it loudly. "Iruma, don't you dare!" Opera said, yelling from the other side of the door. "You are not going to do that, unlock this door!" He said, while I was dying from laughter.

I stood up to get the door, laughing even while Opera entered. This was even better, having Asmodeus embarrassed and Opera pissed. This played out better than I could have ever thought.

I continued laughing while I held the doorknob, my knees collapsing from the laughter, my body laughing on the ground. Opera looked so confused, his ears down to his head in confusion, looking at me and Asmodeus. He didn't know where to look, and I was dying from laughter, my breathing getting in the way from laughing even more while tears streamed down my face.

"What is this? Why are you laughing?" Opera asked me while I was rolling on the floor. "I-" Before saying another word I wheezed loudly. "I was embarrasing him." I said, laughing. "And you-"

I really couldn't speak while laughing. Opera seemed to understand what I was doing to Asmodeus. I guess he decided to ask no more questions, seeming slightly embarrassed himself on how he acted while I wheezed even harder.

Asmodeus was curled up in a ball, all red. When my laughing calmed I decided to stand up. "I really wasn't planning anything.." I said, laughing slightly. "This is just so good.." I chuckled.

Opera nodded. "I see. Im sorry for intruding." He said, excusing himself. He then closed the door and left. "He must be embarrassed just like you, Azz." I then mentioned, hearing Opera's footsteps halt for a second before moving on. Asmodeus nodded.

I laughed at him, laying next to him. "You're adorable." I said, having him whine, embarrassed while he turned around to face me. "You're playing dirty, master." He said, his cheeks still red.

"I know, im sorry." I replied, giving him a kiss, making his eyes shoot up slightly. "I love you." He then said, surprising me. "I love you too." I then replied. "You know.. I might do this more often." I then added, poking him, making him shoot up.

"Please don't." He said. I nodded. "Fine." Before wrapping myself around him. Laughing had made me tired, really really tired. And I fell asleep soon after, holding Asmodeus in my arms.

Asmodeus didn't sleep as easily though, and even when I woke up he was still awake, looking at the wall with big eyes, holding his blanket as if holding a stuffed toy, looking traumatized.

I yawned. "Asmodeus?" I asked, throwing myself into his arms. He looked at me, slightly terrified. "Y-yeah?" He asked. "You didn't sleep, did you?" I mumbled, cuddling him. He shook his head while I sighed. "Mm.. its friday.. we can sleep more.. you don't have to go to school.." I said, yawning while Asmodeus wrapped his arms around me. "O-okay.." He said, closing his eyes slightly, his worries seeming to have passed away for now.

And so we slept for four more hours before Opera woke us up, without a camera this time. "Iruma-sama, Asmodeus-kun." He said, shaking us slightly. "Wake up, lunch is ready." He said, making the both of us groggy at an instant. I yawned, Asmodeus doing the same a few seconds after.

"I guess its midday already?" I asked sleepily. He nodded, getting up. "I guess it is." He said. I nodded. "By the way, is today the last day you'll be here?" I asked him, and he nodded. "Ill be leaving this evening." He said, making me slightly unhappy. I forgot I won't be able to sleep with him tomorrow.