Ending?

Hey guys. So as I promised back when I was fifteen, I want this story to deal with Natsu's growth well more of a "villain arc".  No, this will not be 4 different books as I've said. I plan on basically creating one giant story based on the way that everything is currently going being that I want this to be around 45 parts and I am barely on part 14. I will have different arcs for each section of this story. Each part will be about 14-15 parts being that I wanted to add three more stories about this series.

The previous update was the ending of Part One. I have a new outline of how everything will go from this point onwards.

Part 1 (Introduction - Chapter 14): The betrayal, this part is focused entirely on Natsu and what occurred before he joined Zeref along with the Spriggan 12. It's one giant backstory, a prequel, or in other parts, the entire book introduction. I may rewrite this part, I won't change anything but I will make parts longer to fit more into my 1k-2k word limit which is equivalent to around 10 pages maybe less depending on the font and paper size.

Part 2 (Chapter 15 - Chapter 30): This part is based entirely on Zeref and his past. While this story is about Natsu, I also want it to explore his relationship with Zeref. So this entire section explains everything that leads up to current times in Zeref's perspective. It deals with the death of Natsu and their parents, how he was given the curse of contradictions, the revival of Natsu/the plan that the dragons made up, the love story between him and Mavis, and the preparations for the final battle.

Part 3 (Chapter 31 - Chapter 46): This part is going to be the final part of the series, it's going to have the long-awaited final battle between Fairy Tail and Zeref/the Spriggans and Ankhseram. No, I will not go into detail about this section, solely because I have a fear that I will spoil everything. It is set in the current time.