01

The star from the east rose quietly, painting golden hues on the clear blue skies. Birds were chirping and the wind was singing; it was another beautiful day.

In a huge estate secluded from the outside world, stood a massive mansion. It had many rooms and facilities, as well as tight security and a serene and peaceful environment.

However, on this beautiful morning, the brightness of the morning and the harmonies of nature were blocked by the mansion's thick walls, and the atmosphere inside was in contrast with the outside world.

Even so, the warm smell of food wafted in the air, and despite the dimness of the room, one figure particularly stood out, humming and smiling as he cooked breakfast.

While he was absorbed in his own world, a figure slowly approached behind him and a pair of hands quietly slid around his waist. He jolted at the sensation but soon relaxed and shrugged it off. He was already used to it.

Then, a hand moved upward, caressing his chest, before making it's way to his fragile neck. The owner of the hand covered his throat with his palm, and even though his weakness was exposed, he wasn't fazed, like he had complete trust in the man who was behind him.

Seeing that, the man grinned and slowly pressed his throat with his palm.

"Good morning baby, is breakfast done?" The man whispered and blew a breath on his ear. He had no time to feel that, as his mind became muddle-headed with the lack of oxygen and how hard the man was pressing onto his throat.

Finally, the man stopped putting pressure on his palm, and his hand went back obediently on the other's waist.

The latter gasped for air after being released from choking. After a few deep breaths, his breathing slowly became normal. His hand slightly trembled and moved to stroke the place where the man's hand was before.

He abruptly withdrew his hand when he was pulled back and tightly embraced from behind, grabbing the edge of the tabletop for support. He quickly checked the pan to see if the eggs were all burnt and heaved a sigh when he saw that it was still good to eat. With a heavy body clinging onto him, he managed to get the eggs out of the pan.

"Are you okay? Did I hug you too much?" Out of the blue, the man's concerned voice sounded beside his ear.

He wanted to take a look at him but due to being restrained, he only caught a glimpse of the man's figure before smiling at himself and replying in a cheerful voice, "It's okay! I'm good. Let's eat breakfast soon."

"Mm, okay." The man nuzzled his head in his nape, which earned a loving smile and a chuckle from the other. He never knew that the man whom he thought was being clingy, grew a wide grin along with his eyes that gleamed with a malevolent glint, as if harboring secrets darker than the shadows they cast.