Chapter 1 The World of the Spirit Envoy

"Students, the teacher solemnly reminds you once again that there is only less than a week until the enrollment assessment day of each Yulingshi Academy.

The teacher hopes that you can seize these few days, make adequate preparations, and strive for success. Get good grades in the assessment in one week and get admitted to your ideal college."

In a classroom, a class teacher wearing glasses said with a serious face.

Of course, only he knew that these were just words of encouragement.

There are too few people who can actually pass the assessment.

It would be nice to have a few in his own class.

As for the students sitting below, some looked sad, some looked very happy, and so on.

"Okay, that's all I've said. Now...school is over."

Then, the head teacher directly announced that school was over, turned around and left the classroom.

Just after the head teacher left the room, various sounds came and went in the classroom.

"Damn it! How could time fly by so fast! Three years have passed by so quickly." "

Who says it's not the case? With our current strength, the four top Spirit Controlling Academies, there is no need to think about it, senior Basically, there is no need to consider the Imperial Spirit Envoy Academy. You should think about how you can get into an Imperial Spirit Envoy Academy. I don't ask for much, just any one will do." "If you can't even attend

an ordinary Imperial Academy, If you can't even get into the Spiritual Envoy Academy, then you're really doomed and you can only be an ordinary person for the rest of your life."

"Hahahaha! My goal is the high-level Spiritual Envoy Academy. Although I can't reach the top four Spiritual Envoy Academy, With my ability, I have no problem getting into the Advanced Spirit Control Academy."

"I'm envious!"

...

Hearing this news, some were happy and some were sad.

Those who are happy are naturally those who feel that their strength is sufficient, while those who are worried are those who think that their strength is insufficient and may be eliminated at any time.

Among this group of people, there was one person who had been sitting in his seat.

Completely different from the noise around him, this man was silent and incompatible with everything around him.

Ye Ling looked at the noisy classmates around him, and his mood was very complicated.

It's just that as a reborn person, I have seen a lot of things and my whole person has matured a lot.

I won't yell or make a fuss just because of this little thing.

But when he thought about the open enrollment assessment that would be held in a week, Ye Ling couldn't help but sigh.

"Alas!"

Ye Ling is not from this world, but a time traveler.

He came into this world a week ago under unexpected circumstances.

The soul directly occupied the magpie's nest and swallowed up the dying soul in the body.

It took a whole day for Ye Ling to fuse the memories carried by the dying soul in his body and understand what kind of world this was.

This world is not as peaceful as the one Ye Ling lived in before.

In this world, all kinds of monsters are rampant, spread across the entire continent.

The humans who were supposed to be at the top of the pyramid on Blue Star were completely different on this continent.

Due to the powerful power and large number of monsters, humans can only survive by relying on tall cities.

Of course, it doesn't just rely on the city.

The reason why human beings can survive is also because there is a special existence among human beings.

And this kind of special existence, called the Spirit Controller, is currently the most noble profession among human beings.

The reason why the Spirit Controller has become the most important profession in the world, and can even be said to be the highest status profession, is because of the abilities possessed by the Spirit Controller.

Yuling envoy, Yu means control, and spirit means spiritual pet.

As the name suggests, a spiritual envoy is a type of person who can control spiritual pets.

Being able to control powerful spiritual pets and fight against ferocious monsters in the wild

can not only protect the human city, but also open up places outside the city.

It is equivalent to the guardian of mankind.

This is also why the Spirit Controlling Envoy is the highest-status profession among all.

After becoming a spiritual envoy, the rights and benefits enjoyed are naturally far greater than those of ordinary people.

For young people in this world, the biggest dream is to become a powerful spiritual envoy.

Of course, Ye Ling, who successfully traveled to this world and absorbed the memory of the original owner, is no exception.

After knowing clearly what kind of world this is, Ye Ling understands that this is a world where the weak eat the strong and the strong are respected.

Only when you have strong strength can you have the opportunity and qualification to enjoy more power and wealth.

Naturally, it doesn't mean that you can't survive in this world if you can't become a spirit master.

This is not, of course, survivable.

But for ordinary people, this world is unfriendly to them, and the places they can live are limited to cities.

Once they leave the city, ordinary people without spiritual pets to help them fight can easily be killed by monsters.

Therefore, for most ordinary people, they can only stay in the city for the rest of their lives.

Every tall city protects these ordinary humans, but it is also their shackles, preventing them from leaving.

Ye Ling was not only his name in his previous life, but also the name of his current body. Their names were exactly the same.

I don't know if it's for some special reason, but even the two people's looks are very similar.

At least Ye Ling didn't feel any sense of disobedience when he looked at himself now.