VII

“ I understand, I myself fell for the righteous reasons and I wouldn’t have it any way” Gabriel says, holding Beelzebub to his side making Beelzebub smile at Gabriel and Crowley looking at Aziraphale. “So other than the whole megatronic news, we must talk about how you will be having your wedding” Crowley said as he wanted to be a snake onto Aziraphale’s neck. “Aziraphale, I was thinking that for the wedding that me and my husband-to-be want is to be in the 18th Century” Beelzebub says. Crowley smiles knowing that Aziraphale is going to go all out for this wedding.
After a few discussions of the wedding designs, the couple Gabriel and his fiance Beelzebub leave the shop. “That was swell” Aziraphale says, Crowley returns into his snake formation and slithers up into the crook of Aziraphale’s neck. “Oh Crowley, this is the utmost wonderful news for a while, A wedding” Aziraphale says, he grabs the tray that the winery and tea was on. Crowley, knowing what Aziraphale was thinking, The thought of the 18th century in England's royal garden for the wedding.
Aziraphale took the wine bottle’s and tea to the finery to be restored for its rightful placement. Next Aziraphale went to his original spot, taking his book into his hands. Crowley slithered his tongue upon Aziraphale’s neck allowing Aziraphale to gasp in such shock and lustfulness. Aziraphale knew Crowley’s motive of innocence and used his finger to scratch under Crowley’s chin. Crowley made a slithery sound of pleasurement making Aziraphale stop and continue to his book.
After a while Aziraphale nods off, Crowley awake slithered downwards off of Aziraphale and returned into humanic form. Crowley looked at Aziraphale, leaning downward towards him catching Aziraphale’s plump lips to his then pulling backwards. Crowley blushed knowing that kissing Aziraphale is the most sinful thing to do to an angel but not being able to help himself, Crowley walks out of the store and onto the drive in his bentley. Not knowing Aziraphale himself awake and surprised at Crowley’s actions. Aziraphale gets out of his chair and walks to the kitchen he is accustomed to in his book shop.