V

Aziraphale moved towards the entry of the shop's doorway. "Excuse me, May I help you find something?" Aziraphale asked while Crowley lifted his head seeing Beelzebub and Anti-archangel Gabriel in the shop. Aziraphale put Crowley down, allowing Crowley to shapeshift into his human form. "Beelzebub, Gabriel, what in the nine circles are you two doing here?" Crowley asked. "We have some fortunate new's to spill" Beelzebub said while holding onto Gabriel's arm. Aziraphale looks at Beelzebub's arm linked into Gabriels, only to find a wedding band on her finger "By heaven's" Aziraphale says as his eyes widened. Crowley looked over to Aziraphale. "What is it Aziraphale?" Crowley asked in a questionnaire voice to Aziraphale.
"Ms. Beelzebub, may I have a word with you?" Aziraphale asked as Beelzebub giggled. "Crowley, Aziraphale, Gabriel and I have an announcement for you and wish for you to be present to it" Gabriel smiled and held his soon to be wife Beelzebub. "Crowley, Aziraphale, we wish for you to be my honorary bridesmaid Aziraphale and Crowley to be Gabriel's groom of honor" Beelzebub says, making Crowley eyes widened. "Of course my dear" Aziraphale said as he smiled. "Why not?" Crowley responded to the groom of honor "So who is invited?" Aziraphale asked. "Well, my soon-to-be-wife and I have decided to tell you and Crowley first then others" Gabriel said, He grabbed Beelzebub and Aziraphale sighed knowing to tell Gabriel that the megatron wishes for him to be the archangel.