chapter 7♡ (1/2)

Start from the beginning

"Come with us."

Mike suddenly blurts out, to be honest, I was going to ask, but I doubt she'd want to go back to freddys anymore them she had to, especially with everything she knows, it must not be nice staying there for long periods of time.

"No."

She states plainly

"Vanessa, you owe it to us, and you owe it to them."

"No, I can’t.
If he’s there, I…
I won’t be any use to you, believe me."

"He really messed you up, didn’t he?"

Mike says as I get up and hug her sympathetically, giving her a kiss on her forehead before pulling away

-when you get to freddys-

"You need to avoid the front entrance"

I remember Vanessa say

"There’s an outlet vent on the east side of the building.
That’s the best way inside."

Mike and I crawl through the vent until we find the main area, where we see Abby being taken back stage.

"If we pour water on stage and taze it it should ge tto both of them."

I whisper, referring to freddy and bonnie who were preforming.

Mike nods and we both quickly crawl to the edge of the stage ducking as we see freddy finally realise bonnie is telling him where here.

When they look back I quickly grab the water bucket I saw on the stage and chuck it at them, making a puddle by their feet, mike quickly tazes it before they can react.

Mike and I jump onto the stage and run towards Abbys screams.
We barge through the door of the room Mike and I woke up in just afew hours ago.

"Hey!
Leave her alone!"

I shout and taze chica as Mike goes to grab Abby.

ABBY: Y/n, Mike.

"Hey.
Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"I don’t know what’s wrong with her.
I don’t know why she was trying to hurt me."

"I know. I know.
Hey, Abby, listen to me.
I’ve been an idiot about so many things.
I’ve been stuck trying to fix the past, but you are the most important thing in the world to me, and I promise you I’m gonna do better."

"I love you, too, Mike."

"Cute moment guys, but we should probably go now."

I say

"Right, okay. Come on."

Mike says and we begin to run down the corridor towards the exit.

I hear Mike grunt and fall to the floor as I halt and turn I see the cupcake
(Carl)
Trying to bite down on Mike's ankle, but Mike had lodged the long handle of one of the tazers between it's jaw, making it difficult.