chapter 4 ♡

(Sorry I'm skipping some of the parts, i just rlly.wanna get more
Vanessa x y/n stuff in yk)

Your pov

Once I finish eating I go to change into uniform, whilst checking my pockets I feel a price of paper I don't remember putting in there, I pull it out to see a neatly folded piece of paper, once unfolding it I find a number with the words.

'Call me x'

Under it, accompanied by a name

'Vanessa'

I stare at the paper for a moment, shocked on how she'd managed to sneak it into my pocket, I'm not complaining though.

'I quickly add the number into my phone before changing into uniform quickly and meeting Mike at the door with abby? Odd.

"Why's abby here, and where's Max?"

"She's coming with us since Max isn't picking up the phone and hasn't turned up yet."

"Oh, OK."

I answer, confused, but it's whatever, maybe she's ill.

Once we're there, we go to the security office and set abbys tent up. Once that's done, I go check everything's working whilst Mike says goodnight and makes sure she's comfortable.

Once abby is properly settled, Mike sits in his chair pills in hand and quickly downs the 2 (idk how many he takes)

About a hour later, I feel sleep beginning to wash over me, I try my best to stay awake but it's tight grip on my mind makes me quickly sucum to the desire and my head gently hits the desk as I give in.

About 2 hours later, I'm abruptly awoken by screaming, quickly coming to my senses I turn in my seat to see abbys no longer in her den, and the door is wide open, I shake Mike's sholders aggressively before sprinting down the hall, mike following suit. once I get there, I see what looks like Abby being hurt, but she's also laughing?

The bear robot thing turns toward mike and I. Mike quickly grabs a chair walking in front of me as I stand still, I'm not sure why I was stuck in this position, perhaps shock? Or maybe I was just thinking about how cuddley and cute he looked, well, besides the ominous, red, glowing eyes.

Abby runs toward us saying something about how they wouldn't stop ticketing her and she thought she'd die, I don't know, it was all kinda muffled as my eyes didn't leave the anamatronics.

I heard abby introducing us to the anamatronics and them back to us, I noticed the bears, that I now know as freddy, eyes went back to normal, putting me slightly more at ease but hardly.

My ears perk up as Mike says something about leaving, I nod along.

"Wait, they like pictures."

Abby says before quickly drawing a heart, giving it to bonnie before hugging them and bidding them goodbye.

I walk a but ahead of everyone, want to leave ASAP.

Sorry thus chapter is so short, with school starting soon and the holidays and such it's all been very hectic, hope to be writing more frequently soon though!
(470 ish words)