The REAL RYDER

Cassie had several doubts whirlwinding in her mind ........Why was Ryder so damn interested?Why had a man so rich stopped by this cafe? How did he know Cassie? And with her only qualification as ranch hand what buisness was such that Ryder thought only she could do??

Cassie decided on not going anywhere with this stupendous man.She merely walked after her shift out of the cafe followed by a surprised Ryder.Ryder called after her" Hey,forgot me so soon? WE had to discuss my plan?" Cassie turned around ,smiled and said " Sorry Mr.Ryder,but I don't think I can be of any help and personally I am not even much interested." Ryder had clearly lost his patience,after waiting for so much time this idiot tells me she is not interested.How is she not interested?She has to be interested.

Giving up to the inner wild animal of his,he quickly brought Cassie close to him and covered her mouth  with a hankerchief sprayed with some chemical strong enough to make Cassie fall unconsious within seconds.Ryder quickly hooked up Cassie in the car and drove with the fastest speed the speedometer could hit.

Within an hour he was by hills of Barn Alley.A very secluded spot visited by very less people.It was not a spot where anyone would like to hang out.So it was perfect,perfect for Ryder.Perfect for Ryder to fulfill his agenda....

That night was a stormy one.It brought a storm in Cassie's life too.Cassie had no idea where she was or why she was there the next morning......she fumbled over the bed and dressed up,with the curiosity only boiling up now...

But she got her answers rather quickly.There was note tucked up by the bedside.

"Hey babe.You were great last night.Thanks for the night" and a packet of dollars 100000 down the note.....

Cassie felt devasted.She felt destroyed.She felt dirty.But above all she felt used.

She had lost her virginity to a man of no morals.This was not how she expected it to be.She just took the note and put it in her purse.Leaving those dollars she left the room,the spot. 

She just thought of one thing.....Ryder.How could he do this to her? Why? Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?But what was the use of questioning Ryder? A man who just spent dollars on a night. Why would he entertain a cafe girl? She thought of going to her dad.But that was useless,petty useless.She thought of going to the police.but Ryder was no ordinary man.Surely the police were his pet and Cassie was neither his first conquest nor his last.

She decided then to go the person who could best solve this matter,she hired a cab ,sat in and said aloud the address from the card Ryder had given her.

101 Wellinto bldg,Cwert road.

CHRISTIAN RYDER'S OFFICE.