Questions & Flashbacks

Cassandra was confused.All the way back the Barn Alley her mind was dwelling only on why David was searching for her?David, a rich spoilt brat,a ravishingly handsome hunk,why was he searching for a simple village girl Cassie.

And that photo with the Mayor.What was it doing with David....

Cassie's mind wandered off to a evening .......of suprises.

12.05.2013.

2 years back.

FLASHBACK .

Cassie was a doing a part time job at a cafe as a waitress.Mr.Ryder,the now Mayor had a car puncture.This made him get down by the small decent cafe where Cassie was working.It was a lazy tuesday morning.There were not many customers in the cafe.Cassie was counting the packets of pounded sugar and making up the records when Mr.Ryder entered in.

"Excuse me" a voice said rather gruffly.Cassie looked up to see a man of average height,well built physique with golden locked hair in a Raymond black suit was standing out from all the hazy teenagers hanging out in the cafe.

"Excuse me"the man repeated bringing Cassie back to earth."Good morning sir.how may I help u?" Cassie asked."A cup of double espressso would do well"he answered."Sure sir".Within minutes a steaming hot coffe was given to the well groomed gentleman.He took a sip of his coffee and again gestured for Cassie.Cassie walked up there ."Yes sir" she asked."The coffee is too bitter.Add sugar" Cassie went to bring sugar packets and thought"What kind of a man orders a double espresso and then wants to add sugar?"

When Cassie handed the sugar packets ,Mr.Ryder said"so Cassie i have a buisness plan for you"Cassie stood dumbfounded not knowing how to react."How could he know my name?""OH.I read it out on your batch".Mr.Ryder said."i said that aloud?" Cassie asked."Yes"was the reply .Add a smirk too.

Cassie found this gentleman very friendly.Ssir thankyou for your offer.May I know what buisness is it?" "Its one of complications and logic.I cant tell u that here .Lets go to my office.By the way the name is Christian Ryder."he said holding out his hand.Cassie warmly shook it and said"But sir I cant take a break right now."" It's all right Cassie.I can wait till lunchtime".It was now that Cassie was consious.Why is man so rich,who has no knowledge of her ,so interested to venture out a buisness with her.