𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄. FOOTBALL

Start from the beginning

eventually, (Name) managed to steal the ball back from Sae. with a sly grin, she pulled a trick out of her sleeve, showcasing a level of finesse that left Sae momentarily bewildered. the ball danced around her, almost as if it had a mind of its own.

Sae, normally composed, found himself unable to predict (Name)'s next move. he lunged for the ball, but it slipped through his grasp as (Name) executed a bunch of unexpected feints and spins.

(Name), now in control, darted towards the goal, the ball practically glued to her feet. he was still recovering from the surprise and tried to intercept, but she outsmarted him at every turn. the ball sailed past him, hitting the back of the net.

Sae, despite the goal scored against him, couldn't help but be impressed. "you still that got in you." he admitted, a hint of a smile playing on his usually stoic face.

the girl, catching her breath, replied with a triumphant grin, "you weren't expecting that, were you?"

he watched her with a newfound appreciation. "i underestimated you," he confessed, his teal eyes reflecting a mix of respect and admiration. "your tricks are impressive."

her grin widened, her ego inflating just a bit more. "well, Sae, it takes a lot to surprise someone like you."

he was usually reserved with his compliments but continued to express his admiration. "you've got skill and unpredictability. it's a deadly combination."

the girl's ego soared as she soaked in his words. "tell me something i don't know." she teased, reveling in the satisfaction of leaving an impression on someone as composed as Sae.

he was seemingly unfazed by (Name)'s inflated ego and sighed. "you know, it's not often i find someone who can keep me on my toes. consider it a compliment." he said, the hint of a smile still playing on his lips.

she basked in the acknowledgment, and replied with a playful grin, "well, it's not often i find someone as serious as you giving out compliments."

in an unexpected move, he slowed down and let (Name) take control of the ball. she raised an eyebrow in surprise. "what are you doing?"

"i'm giving you the win. consider it a token of appreciation for an entertaining match." Sae stated, his stoic expression softening.

(Name) blinked, momentarily taken aback. "you're letting me win?"

he nodded. "i want to play with you again. your unpredictability keeps things interesting." he admitted, his teal eyes locked onto hers.

her ego inflated even further, a triumphant grin spreading across her face. "looks like i left a lasting impression on you."

he nodded, "consider it a rare occurrence."

TODAY 8:56 PM

TODAY 8:56 PM

kaiser
yo, peeps! what's the scoop?

ness
HI GOD 😍😍😍