"See, you gotta take it easy, shorty. Can't be takin' in all that smoke on the first go-round." He chuckled, but his eyes showed concern for her well-being. She nodded, determined to get it right the second time around.

"Can I try again?" She asked, her voice hoarse from the coughing fit. Clifford nodded, sliding her the blunt once again. This time, she took a smooth pull, her lids drooping as she exhaled a perfect ring of smoke.

Clifford couldn't help but grin, impressed by his girl's skills. As he watched her, he found himself getting a little turned on, seeing her like this.

"There you go, babygirl. You're a natural."

Shauna was always hesitant about the whole weed thing. She never really tried it before, 'cept for only briefly indulging in it during her high school days under pressure from her peers. However, in the company of Clifford, she found a sense of security and ease that allowed her to entertain the idea of trying it again. With each subsequent drag, she felt herself loosening up and shedding her inhibitions.

By the third inhalation, she found herself in fits of laughter, reveling in the newfound lightness, tingling sensations, and loss of self-consciousness that accompanied the drug. Sinking into the plush cushions of the couch, she fully surrendered herself to the euphoric experience.

"Yo, Ms. non-smoker, you gonna pass that shit back?" Clifford teased, as Shauna rolled her eyes and chuckled, passing the blunt back to him. "My bad, my bad," she replied with a grin, realizing she had been holding onto the blunt for too long.

"Ain't no worries, I ain't trippin'," Clifford said, smirking at her and taking a hit. "But for real, how you feelin'? cuz you look like you in a whole 'nother dimension right now." He chuckled, clowning his girl who was slumped against him, her eyes almost as low as his and a smile on her lips.

A soft giggle escaped her lips, as she pressed herself even closer to him. "Surprisingly, this shit ain't half bad, I finally know how yo high ass be feeling, who knows maybe I might make this a regular thing between us?" She winked, clearly not taking her own words seriously.

A chuckle escaped him and he shook his head. "Yo, you really caught me off guard, shorty. Who would've thought you, miss goodie two shoes, would be hittin' a blunt?" His eyebrow quirked up in playful shock.

"Yeah, well, I guess hangin wit' you is rubbing off on me," she smirked, propping her leg on his lap.

Clifford's gaze descended upon her form, his thoughts racing with provocative notions. "Hmm, I can think of a few other ways I could rub off on you." He drew nearer, his tone lowering an octave as he fondled her calf.

She bit her lip, feeling a heat rise in her cheeks. "Is that so?" She challenged, her eyes locked on his.

Clifford's lips curled into an arrogant smirk as his hand snaked up her soft thigh. "You don't even know, shorty," he taunted, his tongue gliding over his lips.

"Oh yeah? Then why don't you show me?" She teased, leaning in closer to him.

Clifford's smirk widened, revealing his perfectly aligned teeth and he took a drag from his blunt. "Get yo pretty ass ova here,"he whispered, his eyes fixated on her juicy lips as she scooted closer, their faces now only inches apart.

"Mmm, now open up for me," he commanded and she complied, eagerly parting her lips as she awaited his offering of smoke. He exhaled slowly, the vaporous fumes filling her oral cavity. She inhaled deeply, savoring the smoky essence as it permeated her lungs. Then, without warning, he caught her off guard with the intrusion of his tongue into her mouth. She reciprocated, taking control as she swirled her tongue around his, their spit mixing in a messy, lust-filled kiss.