5 、SATIVA

𝕮𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 、❛ 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀

𝕮𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 、❛ 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀.❜

❪𝖊𝖝𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖊 𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖙 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖝𝖙 𝖆𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉!

𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙴︰𝙲𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙵'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱 ╱ 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙸𝙽
𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙽𝙾𝙾𝙽

*⠀⁰⁰⁵          THE TELEVISION SCREEN FLICKERED IN THE DIMLY LIT ROOM, providing the only source of light as Clifford and Shauna lounged on the old-school floral couch. His arm was wrapped snugly around her waist, drawing her in closer as they laughed at the antics of Martin and Gina. The strong scent of Mary Jane lingered in the air, swirling around them in a thick, hazy cloud. Clifford's eyes were barely open, a clear indication of how high he was as he took a long drag from his lit joint.

Meanwhile, Shauna couldn't even focus on the television program they were viewing, her gaze inexplicably drawn towards the gentleman seated adjacent to her, expertly toking a rolled-up spliff. The wispy tendrils of smoke emanating from his actions only served to further add to the already hazy ambiance.

He was a whole snack, donning a white Tommy Gear wave cap to preserve his waves and showcasing his inked skin in all its shirtless glory. The woman couldn't help but swoon as she observed him. She'd witnessed him blaze countless times, and she couldn't front on how every time he still looked so fine - his eyes low and glossy, completely absorbed in his own thoughts.

She found herself unconsciously licking her lips, wishing she was the blunt his lips were wrapped around. Despite her abstention from marijuana and other substances, a tinge of inquisitiveness about its effects and Clifford's apparent enjoyment of it lingered in her mind.

In a moment of impulsiveness, she blurted out, "Can I get a hit?"

Clifford's eyes darted straight to her, a thick cloud of smoke pouring out his nose as he furrowed his brows, completely thrown off. "huh?" he asked, making sure that he wasn't hearing things.

She clicked her tongue against her teeth, not wanting to repeat herself. "You heard me, lemme take a hit. I just wanna see what it's like."

Clifford's eyes bulged as he leaned up in shock and disbelief, caught off guard by her sudden request. In their whole six months of kickin it, she never displayed any inclination towards smoking. In fact, she used to loathe the scent and refused to partake in it. However, as they grew more at ease with each other, she began to tolerate it. And now, she was interested in giving it a shot?

"Hold up, hold up, hold up, you serious shorty?" He asked, dumbfounded.

She let out a small laugh and rested her head against his shoulder. "I just want to try something new with you, you know? Plus, let's be real, I always get a bit of a contact high when I'm next to you, from all that weed you smoke," she teased, poking his side.