2 、TINTED WINDOWS.

𝕮𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 、❛ 𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒

𝕮𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 、❛ 𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒.❜

❪𝖊𝖝𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖊 𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖙 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖝𝖙 𝖆𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉!

⠀⠀⠀*⠀⁰⁰²                THE PULSATING BEATS OF NAS'S iconic track 'Street Dream's' reverberated through the high-quality Cadillac speakers, engulfing the car's interior. Clifford, immersed in the beat, found himself involuntarily nodding his head to the infectious rhymes, while the 808's created a tingling sensation along his spine.

His hand, firm and open, whipped the steering wheel, his pink tongue moistening his lips as he effortlessly maneuvered through the New York streets. Their destination? None other than Cliff's homie Red's crib, where the gang would convene for their usual shenanigans of card games, libations, and an array of debauchery.

Cliff felt the intense gaze of his female companion searing into the side of his face, her lips slightly parted and nibbled upon as she couldn't help but admire his captivating features. The ginger hue of his skin, those bold, untamed brows, and the impeccably styled beard that outlined his visage, along with those luscious lips tinted with brown captivating and alluring. Even with the Regal blue durag that lay tied to his head, Kiona was sure she struck the lotto when she met him.

He cracked a silver smile, gazing at her from the corner of his eye, "Damn shorty, you mind if I have my face back?" He playfully teased her, causing her cheeks to flush as a shy smile crept onto her face. She hadn't even realized she was staring so intensely.

"My bad, my man just so fine, I mean, you always be on point, but there's just something about you that's got me feeling some type of way," she purred, her tongue grazing her lips seductively as she ran her pristine white French manicured nails against his du-rag.

The color of his cheeks matched the stoplight as he skillfully dodged eye contact. "Man, what you want? Acting all sweet and n'shit?"

She clicked her teeth. "I want you fool! looking all good, smelling good." She trailed off sizing him up.

Maybe it was ovulation week, but her lady parts were getting all worked up inside her underwear at every move he made. The sight of his well-defined tattooed muscles, showcased by his choice of a baggy customized jersey tank, had her all hot and bothered. The way he reclined I'm his seat, laid back, whipping the ride with the other hand on her thigh.

And to add the icing on the cake, the silver grillz in his mouth triggered her, the mere sight of them shiny dental accessories always made her think the nastiest thoughts.