4 、SLOW JAMZ.

𝕮𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 、❛ 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐙

𝕮𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 、❛ 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐙.❜

⠀⠀⠀*⠀⁰⁰⁴              THE FIERY, RED GLOW OF THE SETTING SUN lit up the skyline of Parkhill, reflecting off the many buildings and creating a dazzling view. Resting casually against the stair hall wall was Cliff, a Philly blunt held loosely between his fingers. His droopy-eyed gaze was faraway as if he were in a world of his own.

" Yo, Shotgun, pass that shit, God. You been hogging it for too long," D-Lover, a tall and lanky figure with a light caramel complexion and a crisp fade, spoke up, his eyes firmly fixed on the blunt in Cliff's hand.

His eyes rolled in annoyance as a scornful click of his teeth echoed, and he muttered in an indifferent tone, "Chill nigga, here," extending his hand and offering the blunt to his partner, who responded with lightning-quick reflexes, grabbing it away with ease.

D-Lover inhaled deeply from the joint, his eyes shining with bliss as smoke rose from his mouth. He passed it to Raekwon, who was sitting across from him, his hand reaching out eagerly towards the joint. Raekwon took it with his fingers, bringing it to his lips and exhaling a cloud of smoke, as if in a trance.

Clifford, D-Lover, Raekwon, and the crew, perched on the crumbling steps, Jane's lettuce scenting the air. Amidst their thoughts, yellow smoke twisted from embers, cocooning them in a cozy haze. Here was their sanctuary - steps, spliffs, forties, and freestyle lyrics - a brief respite from the world's cruelty.

Cliff took a swig from his St. Ides, when the creak of the door grabbed his attention. His heart jumped and his eyes widened in awe as a stunning sight entered his vision. A gorgeous goddess, with her melanin glistening like the sun on a summer's day, balanced what seemed to be a week's worth of groceries in her arms.

She was sporting a 2 Live Crew shirt that was a bit oversized, but it only made her look more fly. Khaki cargos hugged her curves, while the Cherry red J's on her feet elevated her style. Micro braids cascading down her back, with a golden hoop dangling from her nose.

Tre'ona, the girl from 3B, was the whole package. Clifford drank in her cocoa-colored skin, every swell and curve of her body a divine composition. She had been a vision in his dreams since the first time his eyes had seen her. He tried to engage in conversation with her since she moved in- to no avail. Every time he had a chance to express himself, his nerves got the best of him and the words seemed to just vanish. Before he knew it, she had already gone to attend other duties.

"Yo, yo, yo, peep this nigga over here, son. He's drooling over shorty like a hungry dog," Raekwon teased, nudging D-Lover in the ribs. They both glanced at Clifford, sitting at the end of the steps, eyes glued to Tre'ona as she passed by. He looked hypnotized, oblivious to everything around him.