1 、HYDRAULICZ.

𝕮𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 、❛ 𝐇𝐘𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐙

𝕮𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 、❛ 𝐇𝐘𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐙.❜

❪𝖊𝖝𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖊 𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖙 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖝𝖙 𝖆𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉!❫

𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙴︰𝙲𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙵'𝚂 𝙲𝙰𝙳𝙳𝚈
╱ 𝙳𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙴 - 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁.

*⠀⁰⁰¹                      "UNT-UNH, COME ON CLIFF STOP!" The woman whined, pushing him away while scrunching her face up in frustration. Her lips formed a scowl as she desperately tried to escape the males slobbery kisses. He smacked his teeth and pulled her closer, his face disappearing into the crook of her neck.

"Come on, why you trippin, boo? Let's head to the backseat, nahmean?" he murmured, his lips leaving a trail of kisses along her neck. But she pushed him away with an elbow, her eyes fixed on the screen.

"Not now, Cliff! I'm tryna watch this movie you been going on and on about all week. The very same one you've been dying for me to sit down and watch with you!"

Chantel's lips fought a losing battle against the smile threatening to break through. "You always do this, yo! " All week, Cliff had been on her case to watch that new karate joint, "The Legend of Drunken Master," and she finally caved. They posted up at the drive-in, and barely a quarter-hour deep, Cliff couldn't keep his eyes on the screen, instead he was all over her.

'I cant help that my girl i fine!'  he shot back, a smug grin on his face as he took in her mocha skin, illuminated by the setting sun, and her hair all fancy in a french roll, framing her gorgeous face.

Chantel rolled her eyes and blushed, turning away from him. "Whatever, you just wanna get in my panties."

Cliff chuckled, pulling her in close. He kissed her forehead lightly and said, "Yeah, I do wanna get in them panties, but I wanna be in your heart even more." He pecked her cheek, making her giggle.

She pulled back, pretending to be annoyed, "Get away from me, you big flirt!" But he just laughed, wrapping her back in his arms. The flicker of the lighter momentarily illuminated the space as as Cliff lit up the pre-roll he had stashed behind his ear. Watching Chantel settle her head against his chest, her eyes soft on him, Cliff couldn't shake the feeling of contentment washing over him.

She murmured softly, "You love me?"

He squinted, blowing out a puff of smoke from his lips as he hit the joint. "What you talkin' 'bout, of course I love you?"