Prologue: Welcome to the Villains World Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

Roxy: Grr... Will you two knock it off!

Deuce: E-Eh?! R-Roxy...

Ace: Ghk...!

Grim: Waah. Why are shouting all of the sudden?

Roxy: Do you all realize that if you don't get your act together, we're all gonna get expelled. The reason you couldn't do anything back there was because of your lack of cooperation. You all attacked head first one by one, giving that monster the opportunity to strike.

Grim: Ff... fgnaaa...

Ace: Tch, you don't have to say it like that...

Roxy: Oh, I'm sorry, I have to be honest or else you won't get it.

Deuce: B-But... What exactly should we do?

Roxy: 'Isn't it obvious already?' You'll hate what I'm about to say but (deeply inhale)... We gotta work together to come up with a strategy.

Ace: Combine forces? Get along and work together to devise a strategy? Ha! That's cold. You have no problem saying lame things with a serious face, huh?

Deuce: A-agreed. S-sorry R-roxy, but there's n-no way I'm working with this loser.

Roxy: (huffs) 'Wow, these two are stubborn. What's it gonna take to persuade them eh? Feed into their already big egos? Not a chance.' Whelp, might as well say our goodbyes on the day of our expulsion.

Grim: I'd have to agree with her, it's way lamer getting expelled on the first day of school.

Shikoku: Wow, point for Grim.

Ace: Uuh, that's...

Deuce: ......

Roxy: I might have one idea, but...

Ace: ... Haaah. Fine! We just have to get it done, right! So, what's your plan?

(A smile lit up on Roxy's face, Shikoku was proud to see Roxy standing up for herself and listened idly as she explained her plan to the group.)

(Meanwhile)

Roxy: Also, if the plan ends up failing, I'll run past the monster and grab the crystal.

Ace: Hah?! Are you suicidal!?

Deuce: R-Roxy, you can't!

Roxy: Well, as you said, Deuce, we can't afford to get expelled.

(Deuce slightly blushed at her mentioning him.)

Roxy: But despite you two, Me and Shikoku have nowhere to go... So I am prepared to get that crystal by any means necessary. 'Even though I can't transform in front of them, I'm sure I'll be fast enough to get there in time. Although slow in its attacks I can time it out right to dodge and outrun it if we can't keep fighting it.'

Shikoku: Let's hope it won't come to that, I wouldn't want to risk losing you to that monster.

Roxy: I'll be fine, I got Merlin with me. And I'm afraid you'll have to sit this one out, for your sake.

Shikoku: Yeah, yeah, I get it. Just be careful, okay?

Roxy: Don't worry I will. Alrighty then, Let's go.

(As everyone was getting into position, Roxy was in the front with Ace and Deuce on the side with Grim standing beside them. The two magicians had their magic pens ready, and Roxy pulled out her staff. Shikoku was behind them while sitting on a log with a slightly concerned look.)

Grim: You... Really think it'll go as planned? I'm sca... No, just nervous.

Roxy: I'm sure you'll be fine, you got this bud.