Prologue: Welcome to the Villains World Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

Shikoku: I'll go look for a bucket.

(Right as Shikoku leaves and Roxy is on her own she hears a familiar voice behind her.)

Grim: Hyiiii! It's really coming down!

Roxy: What the?

(Roxy jerks her head to see that same raccoon from earlier standing on the sofa with a smug grin on his face.)

Grim: Gyahaha! You've got this stupid look on your face like a spider being attacked with a water gun! I'll have no trouble sneaking back into school. Come on, come on.

Grim: If you think getting thrown out is gonna make me give up on getting in you've got another thing coming!

Shikoku: What's all that noise?

(Once Shikoku comes into the room and lays eyes on Grim she immediately scowls while gritting her teeth.)

Shikoku: *gasp* You!

Grim: Fnga! Not you again!

Shikoku: If burning down the school was bad enough, you decide to drop by here uninvited! I won't let you burn this place to the ground either! Get out before I make you!

(Grim was a little intimidated by Shikoku, but he won't go down without a fight with his fur standing to blow fire at her in retaliation.)

Grim: Oh yeah? Well, I'm not going anywhere, so bring it on!

(But before they could attack each other Roxy stood in front of them with her hands in a blocking motion.)

Roxy: Hold on, wait! Before you attack each other (looks at Shikoku) can we at least hear him out first before you sic him?

(Shikoku looks at Roxy with uncertainty and skepticism thinking this raccoon is only gonna cause more problems. But she caved and agreed with a sigh.)

Shikoku: *sighs* Fine. 'But I'm attacking him if he does anything shifty!'

Roxy: Thank you. Now... Why do you want to get into this school in the first place?

Grim: That's simple! I'm a genius who is destined to be a great magician!

Roxy: (brow raised) Okay?

Grim: I've been waiting for the Ebony Carriage to come pick me up. But... but...

Roxy: Oh, sorry to hear that.

Grim: Hmph! The Dark Mirror just doesn't have an eye for this. So that's why I came here on my own. Not letting me in would be a loss for the world. Humans just don't get it.

Roxy: Hmm... Alright, you can stay here but, on one condition. When the weather clears up you're leaving first thing.

Grim: Aw what! C'mon! You can't be serious!

Shikoku: Roxy, are you sure that's a good idea?

Roxy: Well I'm not going to toss him now while it's pouring. And it seems like he won't do anything remotely rash compared to earlier.

Shikoku: I hope you know what you're doing.

(After that explanation, the roof leaked as a water droplet fell onto Grim's head making him shiver at the cold contact.)

SFX: drip, drip

Grim: Nyaa! So cold! The roof is leaking!

SFX: drip, drip

Grim: Fgyaa! It keeps coming! My adorable ear fire is gonna go out at this rate!

Roxy: We gotta find a bucket.