~ chapter 7 ~ (short)

Y/n Pov

"I woke up to Lars licking my face and sat up, rubbing my hand on my face. Later, I woke up Neema and she groaned as she woke up.

"Lars?" I asked.

"The meeting is over," Lars replied.

"Papa... mama..." Neema said, looking around.

"No one is in trouble, dear," Mother reassured us, smiling warmly.

"Really? So no one is going to yell at us? Nothing scary will happen?" Neema asked, worry etched on her face.

Neema's eyes lit up as Mama spoke, bringing her hands to her cheeks and resting her head on the palm of her hand.

"That's right because both of your powers appear to be the will of God," Mama said, giving us a gentle smile. Just then, the king walked towards us."
"Nefertima, Y/n." A familiar voice  called us

"Mistew king!"

We both exclaimed excitedly as he picked us up.

"From now on, you both may go anywhere you'd like in the palace. Though you'll need supervision in certain areas" he suddenly informed us.

We looked at him wide eyed

"Really?!" We both said

"Yes, you two like animals don't you?" He said.

"YES!" We said excitedly our eyes sparkling with happiness

I held my hands up with excitement in my eyes as Neema looked at the king adoringly.

"There are plenty of animals you'd bound to like in this palace."

"Huh?" "Really?"

"Yep like...."

Timeskip---------

After the interaction of The king, my sister an I, Will brought us to a room and I sat on the couch next to Will and neema was standing securing her backpack tightly so it won't get stolen or fall off since where going to a place where it's exciting and we would love it there. Idk what it's going to be but I know this is going to be exciting!

"Why don't you calm down a bit?" Will said

"H-huh?! B-but" neema was cut off when there was a knock on the door.

"They're here, come in"
the door opened and it appeared to be man that looks like a knight? Maybe.

"Gwynn fields. Of the second brigade of the royal guard at your service."

Neema's eyes made sparkling effect as she looked at the royal gaurd. Well he is very pretty for a man. But who am I complaining! all anime men are like this. AGHKDJDHJS

"At ease, this is the dukes daughters, Nefertima and Y/n."

"Pleased to meet you, my ladys." He greeted us then looked at us with icy cold eyes.

GEEZZ DONT FAUCKING LOOK AT US ICE COLD LIKE THAT!

"I'm dayland Osphe's second daughter, Nefertima"

As my sister said that I appeared next to her and curtseyd( idk the spelling help mee 😅 )

"Hello, I'm dayland Osphe's third daughter , Y/n Osphe. it's a pleasure meeting you."

When it comes to greeting more politely and manners Im best at it than my sister I don't know why 😅

" Wait a minute, I saw you before at the thrown room!" Neema said talking about the handsome man Infront of us.

"Neema, if anything ever happens in the palace you can rely on Gwynn, the same as for you. Petal"

Wait...PETAL?!!!! IS HE TALKING ABOUT ME?!!WHY DID HE SAY THAT TO ME?!! IS THAT A NEW NICKNAME?!! IM NOT COMPLAINING THO EHEHEHE! OKAY IM SORRY IF IM A LITTLE WEIRD RN BUT IM 27 INSIDE YK! NOW LETS FORGET ABOUT THAT AND LETS TALK ABOUT WHEREVER WE ARE GOING. oh yeah, where are we going?

"Nice to meet you Gwynn/Mr. Gwynn!"

"The pleasure is all mine."

No the pleasure is not yours tho you look quite upset to be honest-_-

"I have a favor to ask today." the prince stated making the knight raise an eyebrow at the prince.

"Take Neema and Petal to the dragon stables."

"Wait wait wait wait...WHAAAT? THE DRAGON STABLES! OMG AM I DREAMING?"

Gwynn's face turned pale with utter shock

"Par....don? Your highness??..."

---------

I'm sorry guys it's so short HUHUHUHUH I have so many school things to take care of and a book I need to finish hehehe I promise I'll write longer next chapter

SELENE OUT