~CHAPTER 3~

Neema's POV:

We were in a carriage heading to the academy where my older siblings attend. My twin and I were excited as we looked out the window and saw a massive building. Once we got inside, we saw that the walls were nice, clean and sparkly. The walls were painted in a beautiful combination of yellow and brown, and everything else looked like it was made of gold! There were so many people around us! N/n and I had never been anywhere other than our home and the castle.

We were there to observe our siblings at school today. I wondered if there were any animals here.

"Neema," I was interrupted while babbling by my mother, as N/N was holding my father's hand.

"Don't do what you did the other day. Here, take my hand."

"Okay!"

---------

"Welcome, Duke Osphe. Please take a seat. Would you like some tea?" the maid asked.

"Oh wow...this is part of our visit? How refined!" my sister and I ran and jumped onto the chair next to each other. When we looked at the stadium, we saw knights.

"Wow! It feels like we're not at school!" my twin and I exclaimed.

"It's all thanks to the magic of several teachers. Do you see that?" Papa pointed his finger at the soldiers who were on the court.

"They command groups of soldiers and engage in battles against each other."

My sister and I said 'Wow' in awe.

N/n POV:

'Is it like chess?'

"Next group, step forward." A man said declaring it was about to start

"Ralfeed Osphe"

"IT'S OUR BROTHER!!"

"He looks tough. Will big brother be okay?" my sister asked about my brother's opponent.

"We'll see."

"Let the battle begin!"

'Good luck, big bro!'

(Time skip)

As expected, big brother won the battle, and we ran towards him, jumping into his arms.

"Yay, big brother! You're so strong!" we both cheered as he lifted us up and gave us a big, warm hug. It was such a joyful moment that we'll cherish forever.

"I'm really proud of myself," said big brother, hugging us tightly. "I'm glad you were both there to support me during the fight. I couldn't have done it without you."

Me and Neema suddenly had the urge to pee.

"Neema, N/n?"

We stayed silent for a bit.

"Gotta pee," we both said.

We then came out of the restroom and skipped towards big brother but we saw big brother talking to another person who had blonde hair with a ponytail.

"Try not to lose to me," that's what he said.

"Big bro!" We both said.

"Is this your sisters?"

"Now that she's back, I should go."

"Let the servants look after her."

I had a bad feeling about this and thought of seeking help.

"U-uhm sis," I whispered to her.

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to ask for someone's help. I have a bad feeling about this."

"How would you know where to go?"

"Hunch, I guess...cause I don't have a good feeling."

"Alright, go. Be careful."

I ran through the hallway and bumped into someone.

And yeah, you guessed it. It was the prince!

"O-oh, Y/n? Are you okay? Why are you running?" he said with a worried face and lifted me up, putting me on his shoulders.

"Oh! Uhm, I kinda need help...my sister is in trouble. Can you help me? It's that way."

I pointed forward, and we ran just in time cause the other boy was going to hit Neema.

"What are you doing?"

"Wha- your highness?!" Both of them (big brother and the blonde guy) bowed, and Neema hid beside big bro and saw me on his shoulders and him holding my feet to prevent me from falling. She gave me a thumbs up but didn't like that the prince was who I called for help.

"Raise your heads. More importantly, I thought I saw Tristan Disdall raise a hand against a child."

"I-i would never."

"Then why did Y/n call for my help saying Neema is in trouble and Neema is hiding beside his big brother?"

They both stood up.

"Your highness, you know N/n and Neema?" my brother said.

"Yes, I helped them previously when they were lost at the palace."

"We weren't lost!" My sister said.

"Oh? Ever the amusing girl. Would you both like to become my plaything?"

As he said that, he looked at me, then picked up Neema, and I just had a shocked and a 'WTF' expression. How did I get into this conversation? Oh, right, I called for his help.

"Nooo!" My sister and I yelled, a bit embarrassed. Sister waved her arms up and down, and I grab his hair, not that rough though.

"You both could come and go from the palace whenever you want."

And she stopped.

"Whenever we want?" Both of us said.

"Yayyy!!" I said, bringing my arms up, and sister had a satisfied face.

____________

This became so short when I accidentally deleted some of this huhuhu I need to rewrite it again

SELENE OUT!