REINCARNATED ~CHAPTER 1~

Y/n pov

Gosh, I am exhausted! My sister and I have been working non-stop for over a month. Our boss is so demanding and doesn't allow any breaks...

I sighed as tiredness began to invade me.

I hope my sister is alright. She was released much earlier than me, so I think she's probably already asleep at home.

*BEEP!!!*

I then heard a sound of a truck coming to me

'Huh? is that the sound of a truck?' I looked back, and the truck was coming towards me, swaying from side to side uncontrollably. I couldn't decide what to do. My body was exhausted and I couldn't move. "I'm so tired, but I need to run. My sister must be waiting for me at home. Oh no! The truck is getting closer! Come on, body! Move!"

just as I was trying to move, the truck crushed my body into the wall. There was blood everywhere, I was dying, I couldn't move my body, everything hurt... " Is this how I'm going to die?..... This can't be...my life was so short! I didn't even have a boyfriend yet... I can't believe I died because of good ol' Truck-kun.. well can't be helped, no one is even going to help me or even save me, I haven't even said goodbye to my parents and twin sister... I don't want to die like this!

"Would you like me to intervene?"

A voice said startling me.

"Huh? Wha-"
In an instant, I found myself transported to a white room where I saw my body fully restored, with no missing limbs or injuries. As I looked around, I noticed a girl standing next to me. Suddenly, a thought struck me - something seemed off.
"Big sis, what are you doing here? Did you pass away as well?"

Midori pov

"While lying lifeless on the floor, I suddenly heard a voice. When I opened my eyes, I found myself in a white room. I had died from overwork. Then, I heard the voice of my little sister next to me.

"Big sis, what are you doing here? Did you pass away as well?"

"Y/n? You died too?! How the hell did we die on the same day?!"

"I don't know! Maybe because we are twins perhaps? Wait... How the hell did you die? did you die by a truck too?"

"No! That would traumatize me for the rest of my life. Even though i won't be alive if that happens but anyways. I died from overwork, when I got home I collapsed and didn't feel my body anymore then I got transported here. how about you?"

"Uhmmmmm died by a truck??? obviously"

*She said with a *duh* tone*

"Oh...that's gotta hurt"

"IT DID! MY LIMBS WERE CRUSHED BY A GIANT TRUCK WHEN I WAS WALKING HOME FROM WORK, WHY WOULDN'T IT HURT IDIOT!"

"Hope you guys didn't forget about me"

The voice said we turned our heads in front of us and looked up. and we saw a man...

Y/n pov

"Yeah we 'totally' forgot about you"

"WHO the fuck are you?"

"Anyways both of your lifespans are fixed, so that can't change and I'm shocked that you guys aren't concerned that you two DIED."

"Well we can't change the past, past is past."my sister said

"HEY DON'T IGNORE ME SIR!"

"SHUT UP WOULD YOU!"

"Uhmm...anyways if you help me I'll change how both of you die"

That caught my attention

"how we die? Wait are you God or something?" Me and my sister said

He nodded

"Okay...cool?"

"Humans are currently persecuting other species in a world known as Asdyllon I'd like to reincarnate you there so you too can decide if the humans should be wiped out"

My eyes lit up 'YES! FINALLY! SOMETHING NOT BORING FOR ONCE!' I was so excited but...my sister was the opposite

"Wait- what?!" my sister exclaimed xi don't think we can help you with that!"

"Awww why not sis?" "W-well b-because-"

"In exchange against you both a special power"

God I interrupted.

Wait, special power? this is just like an iseikai anime! Omg, now I'm getting more and more excited!! HAHA!

"A special power," my sister said

he nodded

"Is there anything you want? Like teleportation or killer abilities?"

We looked down shade on our face

"Fluff," we both said and God was confused
"Wha-" "WE WANT TO PET FLUFFY THINGS"

"What?"

"We've been dying to pet our parents' kitty forever!!!"

"WE WANT THE HEALING POWER OF STROKING THE SILKY FUR ALL DAY LONG!!" "PETTING FLUFFY ANIMALS IS THE ONLY THING THAT SOOTHES OUR EXHAUSTED HEARTS"

"I'm not sure I understand, but that'll be your superpower"

"Huh?" "YAYY"

"I'll make it so creatures other than humans like you"

"that's good enough for me"

"what hang on!" my sister said

"Well, thanks for helping out!"

"wait I haven't agreed to anything yet! hey, wait !"

Midori POV

then a bright light devours us. The next thing we knew we were in a crib and we saw a blonde boy with blue eyes a pink-haired girl with green eyes and another older man with the same features as the little girl

"Oh! The babies are awake!" the boy said
"Father look!" the girl said
'what in the world happened? I can't speak and I can't move my body '

"her name will be Nefertima and the other y/n. Nefertima Osphe and Y/n Osphe"

a green light glowed around us as a woman was chanting something. like magic?

"Nefertima, Y/N," the blonde boy said

"I'll call them Neema and n/n," the little girl said

Then we both started crying

"Then there are you hungry"

the man said as he picked me up the woman picked y/n up

'we... really... we've been reincarnated?!'

----------------------------------

"Welcome, esteemed readers! The first chapter of this book is now yours to enjoy. I'm confident you'll find it to be a thrilling read. If you're curious about what happens next, stay tuned for the next chapter. And don't hesitate to let me know if you want more, as I'm eager to provide you with more quality content. Thank you for your time and attention."

(This is so cringe huhuh) (UGH READING THIS IS SO CRINGY AS FUCK HUHUHU)