Before us part 2

This, it was written from Naomi's pov before she met Sophia.

I was scared I was planning on telling them, but I didn't know if they would accept me as my family is conservative. I hoped they would accept me, maybe I should have said it differently but all I did was walk into the room where my mother, father and siblings where and just said I'm bi I hope u can accept me. I didn't expect it to get so bad, but my mother started crying while my dad was yelling how could I be a disgrace to their family. My siblings were surrounding our mother, saying they should disown me for being bi. All I did was stare in shock. I thought at least my siblings would support me, but no, no one would. My dad started getting closer to me getting angrier by the second screaming at me to get out and never come back that someone like me deserves to be on the streets that he wouldn't house such a disgusting person. All I could do was cry. Everything was overwhelming me. I collapsed on the ground into a fetal position, but I wasn't even like that for a few seconds when my sister started kicking me. Telling me to leave and never come back to their home that I'm a nobody in their eyes that no daughter/sister of theirs was going to date a girl.
I ran out of that home crying until I got to the restaurant and just sat down for what felt like hours, but in reality, it was most likely an hour at most. That's when she came up to me and asked, "What's up with u?" Why are u crying?"  I usually wouldn't answer someone who just asked me such a question but I just told myself I have nothing to lose and just told her"When I needed them, they left me, and just because I wasn't what they wanted me to be." I didn't see ur face but I could just feel u staring at me I felt like u where going to act like my family but instead u sat next to me and just let me spill everything. I started from when I figured out I was bi to when I was kicked out when I was done all I did was stare down I couldn't even look at u because I felt like I didn't deserve to get sympathy. But then u asked the one question I was dreading was their was anyone who would take u in and I just kept staring at the ground as I responded no I didn’t want to think about staying out the streets tonight. But then u tell me, "Stay with me for a bit till u could get someone to take u in, or u can get back on ur feet." I stared at u because u a complete stranger letting me stay at ur home who was just kicked out. I couldn't believe it, but for some reason, I just said yes. Like it slipped out of my mouth but let's say it was the greatest thing that happened to me I found u now my loving girlfriend my savior I will always love u for saving me from the streets u deserve the world and more.

562 words
I'm sorry if this is upsetting to start a book like this, but it has to be done. I wanted to give the back stories before I said the rest.