4.

Prof: Kabilan and Mithun neenga keta mari unga rendu peraiyum assist pana innu rendu peraiyum ready akiten. Both of them are new joinees you can for sure trust them.

Kabilan: Ok Prof

Prof: Indhanga andha hall oda key. Ungaluku theva padra matha equipments elam anga already ready a iruku. Sharp a 9:00 AM ku 4 students um vandhuruvanga.

Mithun: Thanks sir. We'll take our leave.

Kabilan and Mithun reached the last floor, just when they ascended the last step with their respective bags. They saw a girl standing near the door with a laptop in one hand. She was continuously typing with frown etched to her face.

Mithun followed Kabilan, who opened the door and went in first. Chandhini seeing them getting inside, followed them inside settled herself inside. Mithun feeling cramped clear his throat to indicate her intervention. But, she didn't respond to it, Kabilan lost his temper.

Kabilan: May I know who are you miss

Chandhini: Prof said me to join and assist you guys in the work your doing..

Kabilan: Then aren't you supposed to introduce yourself while entering.

Chandhini: I don't like to waste my time on things like that..

Mithun understanding Kabilan's foul mood, called him down before turning to Chandhini.

Mithun: Sorry but you are being too rude here.

Chandhini: That's how I am..

Mithun: Then you are unfit to work in a team..

Chandhini: How do you say that.

Mithun: Then I dare you to work with us without any complaints or the attitude thing you have.

Chandhini got up and left the room suddenly making Mithun question himself. Dhruv who just came near the entrance saw Chandhini running out of the room tear eyed. Dhruv came in with extreme aggravation, seeing Mithun and Kabilan in there did nothing good.

Dhruv: Ena soneenga avalta...

Kabilan: Nanga onnu solala ava dhan kochukitu poora...

Dhruv: Ungalalam...

With that Dhruv left the room leaving his things in there. Seeing people continuously going out fuming, Kabilan too left for a break from the hustle. Just then Tenika and Preetha reached the last floor.

Preetha: Epa enaku idhuvae muchu vangudhu...

When she searched for her bottle, she remembered that she left it at her hostel room. Then she searched for bottle in Tenika's bag. Atlast she found it but that to was empty.

Preetha: Yen nayae veetla irundhu dhanae vara thani kuda kondu vara matiya..

Tenu: Inaiku matum edho avasarathula marandhuten...

Preetha: Seri vaa poitu thanni pudikalam..

Tenu: Nee po nan Mithun ku breakfast vera eduthutu vandhuruken la adha kudukanum.

Preetha: Yen cutie pie a correct paniradha dii...

Tenu: Un cutie pie la kadaisi vara single a kuda irukum ana love lam panadhu...

Tenika left to the hall, while Preetha went to the RO Filter in the other end of the corridor. When she neared it she heard muffled crying sound, and saw two silhouettes, she went near them.

Preetha: Hey Chandhu enachu... Yen ma alugura..

She went near chandhini and gave her a comforting hug, that's when chandhini cried more. Dhruv turned wouldn't see Chandhini crying. Preetha was confused of the situation as she was seeing Dhruv for the first time.

Preetha: Edhum prechanaiya... Avan edhu unta thappa nadandhukitan a... Ena thidirunu breakup pana pakuran a...

Dhruv was dumbfounded at the list of false accusations placed on him. Chandhini started giggling seeing Dhruv's face, while being accused by Preetha. Preetha turned to Dhruv to give him a nice hit, but chandhini stopped her from doing so.

Dhruv: Endi avanga ena andha adi adikuranga nee sirikura..

Preetha just gave a glare to Dhruv which silenced him. After a much needed consolation from Preetha. Chandhini, Preetha and Dhruv left to the Hall together. When the trio entered the Hall Tenika gave a neeya reaction to Dhruv while He gave a neengala reaction back. When they were about to question each other's existence, mithun cleared his throat.

Mithun: I think now you guys are okay. And Chandhini I'm seriously sorry if I offended you.

Chandhini: Not your fault...

Preetha: Cutie pie appo neenga dhan en friend a kaya paduthuneengala...

Dhruv and Chandhini stunned hearing Preetha call Mithun Cutie Pie. While Tenika acted as if it's casual, Mithun's ear's became red out of embarrassment.

Tenu whispered: Preetha mind your language..

Preetha whispered: Sorry konjam unarchivasam patuten...

Mithun cleared his throat and started explain about the query for the project. After giving a complete overview on the project he asked them for any doubts.

Chandhini: Idhuku nama Decision Tree potukalamae en complicate pananum.

Mithun: Thappu illa but Adhula vara efficiency a vida idhula pana model nala efficiency a kudukum..

Chandhini: Seri pa..

While Mithun didn't hear her calling him pa properly, Preetha and Tenika looked at each other. Not knowing why she called him as pa(which is mostly used to refer father). Dhruv noticing them acting weird understood the situation and tried to salvage the situation for Chandhini.

Dhruv: Enachu pa rendu perum edho balama yosikiringa..

When hearing him to using the same endearment they concluded she could have meant the same(as pa, ma, ya are some endearment used today to address somebody who is around your age, slightly older or younger)

Tenu: nothing..

After 30 mins when all the four were done reading about the project they are gonna do they started packing for the class. As they will start to work only after pongal holidays they thought to research about similar papers in the mean time.

Mithun: Tenika unga class timings solitu poriya...

Before Tenika could start.

Preetha: Nan solren daily 11-3 class iruku. Monday Thursday and Friday matum 9:45 ke start agidum. That's it...

Mithun: Then okay you guys may leave.

After the four went, Kabilan who was out till then came back inside the hall.

Mithun: Enga da ponna ivlo neram..

Kabilan: summa pakathula bike eduthutu poitu vandhen.....

Mithun: lusa nee...

Kabilan: unaku ena pathi theriyum la apram en kekura... Apram andha students lam ena ananga..

Mithun: Avangaluku ena.... intro and overview kuduthuten pongal ku apram start panikulam nu sonanga.. Adhu vara avangala konjam research pana soliruken...

Kabilan: Seri ok..

Mithun: Tension agatha andha paiyan unta sorry keka sonnan...

Seeing that Kabilan is till in sour mood, mithun cheared him up again.