"𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘶𝘴" They said

Charlie was getting worried about Angel Dust and Cassie being gone for so long thinking they both got in trouble. Charlie was about to head out the door to go look for them both until Angel Dust and Cassie walked in with Angel Dust asking many questions, all too fast.

" where have you been we been worried sick," Charlie said as she hugged both of them. "Not all of us.." Husker, Sir Pent, and Vaggie said in unison. Angel Dust apologized, and so did Cassie.

" But I'm glad to see you are back, Angel. I was worried that I might have to split the hotel in half for you to come back here." Charlie joked. Then she asked Angel Dust "Who's your new friend, Angel." Cassie then realizes that she has not changed out of her disguise yet and decides to walk back outside to change back and walk back in like nothing happened until Alastor interrupts.

"This is my friend, Astro. We go way back!" Astro had no choice but to play along and add "Yeah..." to make it seem more believable. Angel Dust was about to say something until Astro gave Angel Dust a look.

"Oh, by the way, Angel have you seen Cassie she still hasn't come back." Angel Dust looked at Astro for a second before saying "Oh she texted me that she was moving cause she found a better place where she could have a lot of sex and drugs and umm more sex sooo..." Angel Dust said. Everyone went quiet before Charlie saying That's a bummer.

"Umm I was talking to Angel and he said that I could stay here?" Astro said as Angel Dust agreed that he said that. Vaggie and Charlie talked for a bit before Charlie said that Astro could stay in Cassie's room.

~✝︎~

Astro was upset that he had to befriend everyone again but it was easier cause she knew everything about them already but of course, they didn't know that. Angel Dust and Alastor ask a bunch of questions that Astro answered to him in private. They were the only two who knew that Astro/Cassie was an Angel that got stuck in Hell. To be honest, Astro was surprised that Charlie didn't know yet.

Astro and Husker had become somewhat of good friends since Astro was learning how to handle his alcohol with Husker's help and he learned a thing or two when Sir. Pent became comfortable with Astro and taught him how to make a gun out of an empty bottle of alcohol and a cigarette. Which Astro found somewhat useful. Niffy quote on quote liked Astro because Astro didn't like to make a mess and clean up after themselves and the others.

Vaggie didn't seem to trust him but she will sometimes ask Astro to do something once in a while and afterward Vaggie will gift Astro some dessert. Charlie was so proud of Astro for not doing bad stuff like bombing the place, killing people, being inappropriate, and smoking but of course. Astro's only deal was the alcohol since he was learning how to handle it because Astro knew that Charlie's whole vision was a little dumb. 'As an Angel myself I know that isn't going to work' thought Astro as a way to look like there was a problem in Charlie's ways so Astro started to drink alcohol.

Alastor of course could see through all of Astro's acts and some had rude comments about Astro being an Angel Astro thinks that he is so much better than all of them but of course, Astro doesn't think that.

Astro woke up to Alastor's annoying ass voice and made his way down to the main part of the hotel only to see Angel Dust was getting ready to go to work but Astro was going to ask him to return a game that Angel Dust took. Astro tried to ask him but he ran off before he had the chance. Astro just thought that Angel Dust was having a bad day at work so he didn't bother him.

~✝︎~

During Angel Dust's shift, Angel could see that Valentino was still mad about something but when he heard Valentino talking to Vox about a few days earlier Astro came in and "Dared" to give him attitude. Angel Dust ignores this and continues to work.

After Angel Dust's shift, he walked in exhausted since he heard Charlie making some "friendship" plan all night and didn't get much sleep it really showed in his performance and Valentino even hit him whenever he made a mistake and he made a lot of mistakes.

Astro saw that Angel Dust was back and went up to him to ask him for Astro's game but Angel Dust just cursed at him and gave him the middle finger before marching up to his room. Astro found this extremely rude and didn't accept his apology when Angel Dust apologized the next day. Which made Angel Dust mad at Astro for being " stubborn" so he didn't talk to him.

"So, what's with you and Angel Dust?" Husker asked Astro as Astro was drinking away at his feelings. "Oh, you... wouldn't understand! Pussycat!" Astro had while wobbling his words. Husker looked at him with disappointment before saying he could try so Astro explained his side of the story. A day earlier Husker was handling with a drunk Angel Dust and Angel Dust explained his side of the story now that Husker has both sides of the story Husker was about to tell Astro all that Angel Dust said to him earlier but then he heard music getting louder and louder.

The place started to shake as well and everyone came down to the lobby. Then the door burst open with a red smoke filling the room as well. "Oh fuck." Angel dust whimpers as the smoke clears, showing the 3V's, Valentino, Vox, and Velvet.

"What are you guys doing here?" Angel Dust spoke, knowing damn well what they are doing here. "On Angelcakes, your performance at work today was terrible so I decided to make you work overtime so you can improve on that, okay?" Valentino said with a grin as Velvet laughed at Angel Dust's horrified face Valentino forcefully grabbed Angel Dust by the wrist and started to drag him back to the limo that took them there.

"Valentino, isn't that the guy you were bitching about?" Vox spoke as he pointed a finger up at Astro. 'Shit, if only Alastor, Charlie, and Vaggie were here...' Astro thought as Valentino said "Fucking you..." Valentino then stared down Astro then a sick idea entered Valentino's head as a grin happily appeared on his face. Valentino then grabbed Angel Dust's face looked him dead in the eye and said.

"I will let you have a week off of work if you let me 'borrow' Astro for a week, Deal?" Angel Dust paused at this sentence. If he said No then Valentino would say No for breaks and make him fuck 10x the guys than yesterday but if he said Yes then... He wouldn't have to work for a week plus Astro has been an asshole to him for 3 days so. With one final look at Astro and his drunk state, Angel Dust made his mind up.

"Deal."

(1237)