13- Tango (𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒)

So.. I'm running a fever and I feel like shit but.. Hey! At least no one has died! (I'm looking at the people who were in the hospital and writing fanfiction back in 2020-2021) but at least I'm not acting like I'm fucking dying and I can't do anything.. Like how men are.. But you know! I'm good! We're all good.

warnings:
swearing
lore not accurate (it's fanfiction, what did you expect?)
Talks of killing a character
character death

✦♥︎☆✦♥︎☆✦♥︎☆✦♥︎☆✦♥︎☆

Being the son of a glitch has its perks at times, but sometimes, it just sucks. Like I had just glitched to behind a fucking watcher, the king on top of that, do you know how terrifying that is?!

It sucked more because I was seen by the watcher, so I had to gaslight my way out of that one, thanks uncle hero for... Whatever this is...but hey! It worked! I lied my ass off that entire time!

that was until, I was in a room/void, with a goddess, not just any goddess, the goddess of love and motherfucking beauty of all goddesses! Like I would expect Athena or Artemis or some other war goddess that exists out there!

"Uh...oh... What do you have planned for my love life now?" I asked, sighing before I spoke, trying to get the point across. I really didn't want to see her.

"Nothing much darling! I just came to say that Scott and Jimmy seem like the perfect pick for you.. However.." She muttered some greek words that I couldn't understand because of how low her voice was

"Fucking hell... I never have a break, do I? First Jacob, then whoever that other guys name was and now them?! Like what did I do to you?!"

"You existed darling, you shouldn't be alive, simply because you are the son of both hephestes and 303 due to some complications with your making." I blinked and looked at her, her appearance turning more and more like Jimmy's and Scotts as the minutes passed.

"Gross.. But still! What did I do to you! Yes someone called me more beautiful than you once when I was 16 but they took it back when I kicked their ass. But still!" I complained and she rolled her eyes and snapped, I woke up in my bed with my boyfriends next to me.

I was the monkey in the middle because I was the heat source. So... But it was nice because I was getting attention and I loved how I was being squished in between two very hot people, I fell back to sleep after a little bit of staying awake.

this dream was different from the others.. It felt like I was actually there but I couldn't do or say anything...

I was in my childhood home before my dad left to go to herobrian and 'chat' with him, something I know he didn't do for me when I was born, I looked at my baby sister.. She looked like me just with blue eyes instead of red, I was sixteen and standing in the corner of the room.. Far away from my father.

gods I looked so emo.. And like I bottom.. But that's for another day, I still had my short blonde hair, the front of it was dyed brown and gray, for Impulse and Zed I had a red shirt on that was loose around me and lifted up when I raised my arms and a pair of ripped jeans on with black converse, I still had my septum piercing in at the time and I had an earring in as well that was one of Impulse's feathers. Gods I looked so fucking mean, no wonder no one talked to me.