you and sohee gasped in unison, excited to eat.

" thank you for the meal " sohee bows to your mother.

" no problem, eat up. " you mother smiles warmly.

you both finish up dinner and sohee teaches you how to skate.

" slowly lean right " sohee holds your hand tight as you turn.

" i did it!! " you look at him happily

" u wanna try on your own? " he asks

" okay i can do it " you nodded

you started from the end of the street and slowly glided down towards sohee.

" slowly! " he reminds you from afar.

suddenly the tire runs over a rock and you fell to your knees, scraping it.

" ouch. " you frowned at your bleeding knee.

" oh my god! are you okay?? " sohee helps you stand.

you groaned in pain and stared at your bleeding knee, unable to straighten your leg fully.

" fuck.. " you cussed

sohee brought you to his house and grabbed a first aid kit.

" we need to wash your wound, it's gonna be infected if we don't wash it.. " sohee spoke softly

" how much water you putting on? " you ask

he looked at your wound and then back up at you.

" basically we need to wash all the blood out so i can see your injury and apply medicine " he spoke

you hesitated, scared of the pain.

sohee pulled his sleeve up and handed you his arm.

" you can bite me as i wash your wound, so we can feel pain together. " he was hesitant but willing to sacrifice his arm, he felt like the reason you fell was because of him.

he turned on the tap and you took in a few deep breaths.

he started to wash your wound gently and you bit his arm, he hissed in pain but was still gentle in cleaning your knee.

he turned off the tap and used paper towels to dry your leg.

" thanks for helping me " you tell him

" it's nothing really " he chuckles

he used a cotton bud and dipped it into a bottle of white liquid, slowly applying it onto your knee.

" does it hurt? " he asks

" no it doesn't " you spoke

as he applied the medicine you stared at the bite mark you left on his arm.

he had many untreated cuts and bruises, it led you to think he was doing this because he liked you...

" sorry for this " you pointed to the bite mark

" sorry for, this. " sohee points to your knee

you both laughed and he walks you home

" bye sohee, see you tomorrow " you smile at him before closing the door

sohee smiles and waved before heading home, he felt his heart beating out of his chest as he reaches home.

he looked at the bite mark you left on him and glided his thumb over the stinging pain.

" cute " he huffs

your mouth was small but your bite mark was big and painful.. it was the first time sohee was willing to feel pain.