Mutiny aboard the Revenge!

The crew shouted in raucous alarms, awakening the various crew-members that still lied in their beds. They rose and grabbed swords and pistols as they sieged the deck. Jack went straight to Angelica's bunk, while (Y/n) went with them as to make sure that the officers wouldn't interfere, and sure enough, the whole crew was fighting three of Blackbeard's officers; his Gunner, Quartermaster, and his Bosun. The three undead men bore a chained whip, a shark-toothed sword, and a long steel kendo, a Japanese blade, respectively. The Gunner had already cut down two men, and saw (Y/n), who drew his Nemean cesti, and began to fend off the chained whip, his Cesti clanging like a lion's roar per hit. He wrapped the whip around his gauntlet, and swung it around, knocking over several things, and leaving a huge gash across the Gunner's jaw. But oddly, the gash healed over, almost leaving nothing but a bruise.

"Son of a bi.." (Y/n) said, before the Gunner pulled out a large great-sword, speckled with sea-creature blood. He shouted and ran towards (Y/n), who continuously dodged each and every slice and dice.
Jack had finally arrived from what he had to get done, though (Y/n) didn't question it. He and Jack were eventually able to knock down the Gunner by slamming his head into a ton of barrels. The crew threw a fishing net over the Gunner, before Jack and another crew-mate had started scaling the main mast, (Y/n) stayed on the ground to help distract the other officers. Jack and the other crewmate made it up to the missionary in his tied up state. The crewmate drew a small knife.

"Yer either with us or against us!" He said.

"I'm not with you, nor am I against you!" The missionary said, trying to stay on the side of living. The crew-mate looked at Jack.

"Can he do that?" He asked, confused.

"He's religious, I believe it's required." Jack said before he cut the ropes, freeing the young preacher from his bonds. He and the crewmate descended, and Jack overlooked the chaos on deck. "Fight to the bitter end, you cack-handed deck apes!" He said before the Quartermaster glared at him. (Y/n) slammed his cestus on the officer's head, sending it into his torso.

Jack grinned at (Y/n), who nodded with a grin, and dove back into the cacophony chaos

Jack grinned at (Y/n), who nodded with a grin, and dove back into the cacophony chaos. Eventually, the other officers were netted, and Angelica was restrained. Jack stood upon a higher deck-level, and raised his arms above his head. "The ship is ours!" He said, the crew cheering and (Y/n) putting away his cesti. Suddenly, the door behind Jack creaked open, with a dark shadow standing before a firey orange smoke. The shadow stepped forth, and revealed itself to be none other, than the very pirates upon whose ship Jack believed himself and (Y/n) to trapped upon; Blackbeard.