Micky untangled himself from me, and went, and retrieved his bags. Lottie was still staring at me as if I was stupid. What had I done to that girl that made her hate me so much?

“Lottie, I’m going to ask you once. What the hell have I done to you to make you hate me so much? Is it because I asked Micky back out? Well made him prove his love to me? Or is it because you’re such a jealous twat because I have 3 boys wanting me and you can barely get Dan? Even though he’s already asked you out via text when he was on tour? You were my best friend but if you’re going to be nothing but a bitch to me then you can stay out my life. I was thinking of my own happiness over anyone else’s but if you can’t be happy then you can get lost,” I shouted towards her. This was going to be fun!

Micky’s POV

Oh, crap! This was not good. When Ella starts, she starts. This wasn’t good. A happy moment turned because of Lottie’s jealousy.

“I hate you Ella because you think you’re the world’s best person. You think because you have cancer, the whole world should bow down to you. I’m not jealous you have three guys after you, heck, who the hell would be? You’re nothing but a whore. You get into bed with everyone and you think you should be the priority over everyone else”

“Whoa, I don’t think I’m the world’s best person. I’m not even a freaking whore. I’ve only ever slept with Micky; he’s the only person I’ve ever been in love with. If I’m the whore, what are you? You slept with Alex just because he was willing to give you everything but you see Lottie, he played you just likes he’s playing everyone else. He didn’t exactly plan on getting you pregnant, Shannon was a mistake to him. He only played you to get to me because he tried to break me worse but I wised up to Alex’s games, unlike you. Do you honestly think I’m lying about my cancer? I have freaking 6 months to live and my treatment might not be a success because I left it so long. Do you want me to go get my doctor and have him explain everything to you since you’re nothing but an inconsiderate whore?” I was gobsmacked, who knew Lottie could turn so violent, especially towards her own best friend? This was wrong, so wrong.

“You know something; you’ve always been a bitch. What did I ever see in you? Like seriously, why did I ever become your friend Ella? You stole everything from me”

“Lottie, I didn’t take anything from you. Alex was my friend before he got with you and I don’t recall anything else. Micky’s always been my best friend, well before you were friends with me. Yeah, we met Maria and Rachel at the same time but you were never really their friend. You were a bit jealous of them, if I recall correctly but you know something, why did you ever continue being friends with all of us, especially if you’ve hated us all?” Ella’s perfect and she knows everything about everyone, sort of but Lottie’s getting below the belt now. Claiming Ella’s lying about her cancer and all this other stuff, cancer isn’t something you’d lie or joke about. It’s a serious health condition and it can kill you.

“Maybe we should stop then Mick. I don’t know how Ella’s going to cope with this on top of her treatment and I know Lottie will be raging soon,” Dan whispered in my ear.

“I know that Dan but if we separate them, they’ll only start on us. Why do you think Maria hasn’t moved or I, it’s because, as we’ve known in the past that if you try and separate these two when they’re arguing, we always end up worse” I whispered back. Greg was stood there with his mouth hung open, shocked that none of us was moving.  He just didn’t know the girls like I knew them. This was going to be one long day.

Ella’s POV

With Lottie shouting her mouth at me, I was terrified actually. I was scared but why should I be scared of her, when she has way more secrets than me? Lottie used to be an escort before she had Shannon, it’s sort of how she became pregnant with Shannon, although it was to Alex, she had picked him up that night. She became an escort because her mum couldn’t pay the bills, her mum lost her job due to alcoholism and no one was really willing to help.  I know I sound like a bad friend since my family has money to burn and I didn’t give Lottie anything but I tried. I tried and she refused. She said something about not wanting to be a charity case but it wasn’t at all like that. She was my best friend and I wanted to support her through everything. This wasn’t easy but nothing ever is.