Fire (Rudyxreader)

The fire quickly spread through the room as Rudy coughed, blood streaming down his face. He heard Alejandro voice in his radio and with difficulties he take it and respond, giving him a little of information and told him to not come search him. He did anyway.

As Alejandro dragged with difficulty Rudy out of the house Rudy looked back, trying to see if anything could help or where Hassan was running. He stopped when he heard footsteps.

You appeared out of nowhere, weapon in hand. You had heard their discussion on the radio.
"Rudy !" You said as you got to his side and help Alejandro for leave this burning house.
When the trio finally left the house you throw your gun and instantly looked at Rudy injuries. He try gently to move you away, the mission more important.

"Look for Hassan, we can look my injuries after." Rudy said as he cough, trying to breathe in the fresh oxygen and throwing out the smoke of the fire.
You groan and take your gun again and run for went around the house, knowing he won't let you do anything till you assures him that he was gone and they could catch him.
When you come back, he was unconscious and Alejandro was yelling on his radio for other soldier post not far from coming quickly.

When Rudy wake up he was in the infirmary, he just got here because he heard you yelling on the corridor. A few moments later he saw you enter and when you saw he was conscious you rapidly walk to him.
"How are you feeling ?" You ask with a more softer voice than 2 second ago on the corridor..
"Mhh.. better now.." he whispered with a little laugh as he looked at you lovingly. He wanted to tell you about his feeling right away..

"Shut up" you said with a laugh as she sighed and walk fast, taking things for take care of his wounds and burns. You looked at him and take a bucket which you filled with water.
You sit next to him and started first removed his equipment before removing his clothes burned. You gently take a glove, dipped it in water and gently removed the clothes stuck to his skin.

He looked at you, he didn't even notice the pain.
"Y/N.." he whispered as he take your hand and groan in pain. "It's just a few moments.. it would be soon over." You whisper as you gently put your hand on his cheeks and continue to pressed the glove on his skin so that his skin doesn't burn any more. He looked at you with a weak smile.

"Thank you.." he whispered as he push a little his head on your hand like a cat wanting more. You smile as he close his eyes and you take some supplies for continue to treated his wounds.

After a time you realized that he just fallen asleep on your hand. You smile and gently rub it and at the same time you gently applied a cream on his burns to heal faster.
"Good night.. you need rest" you whisper as you kissed his temple. You two wasn't anything. Well it could be if one of you two decided to do the first step.

Rudy wake up the new next morning, his body still hurting but less, he feel bandage around his body and sight. Until he feel something more.. he opened his eyes and see you, curled against him and sleeping peacefully. He had a blanket too. He smile and gently starting to play with your hair.

If only he could tell you how he felt..
"Mhhh..." You groan as you feel his hand on your hair. You wake up and gently move closer to him.
"Morning.." he whispered as he looked sweetly at you, compared to you he was a morning person..
"Morning." You mumble as you nuzzle your head on his neck, you were too sleepy to realized.

Rudy looked at you with a smile and his cheeks blushed softly as they felt you snuggle against him. He took advantage of the fact that you didn't yet realize your actions and slowly brought you closer.

"Mhh. We should do that more often.." you whisper slowly coming to your sense and your cheeks blushed softy too as your word leaved your lips more faster that you wanted, you didn't had the time to think about your words.. Rudy looked at you and smile.

"Oh yeah ?"
"Nah I was joking- forget about it !" You replied with your cheeks completely red.
"No I don't want too.." Rudy whispered with a smile as he put his hand on your cheeks and looked at you as he brought you closer.
"What do you mean ?" You ask with a stupid and anxious smile on your face.

"Your right.. we should to that more often.." he whispered with a smile as he looked in your eyes. He always finds your face so beautiful.. even on the morning and without makeup..
"And you know what we should do more often too?" He whispered as he looked at you with a loving smile before looking at her lips.

"Rodolfo.." you whisper and that was it. He gently pull you even closer that you two already were and gently kissed you lips. It was so gentle, he dreams about doing that but not he wanted even more kiss..
"Yes ma'am?" He whispered with a smile between your lips before gently kiss your cheeks.
You looked absolutely red with a smile stuck to the face. "More morning line that please." You whisper as you put your arms around him and hug him slightly.
"Any time.." he whispered with a smile.

After a long time you two were talking as you taked care of his wound to be sure this was completely good.
"Never risk your live like that again.." you said as you looked at him.
"It's a part of my job.." he said as he looked at you. "But I will be careful.." he add as he smile sweetly again.

"I hope so.. because I would jump on the fire for saving you if I had to." You replied as you looked at him seriously.

"And please. Never make me take a mission before you. You are my priorities."

"Even more if I get pregnant!"
"HEY !-"