A prickly flower (Gaz x Reader)

Hey ! Before reading, I wanted to explain how I wrote this one shot.

Basically we have the two side of Y/N and Gaz

Gaz is here

And Y/N here :)

And anything about
someone/something else, here

Have a nice reading !
—————————————————————

Today is our wedding day, but it was an arranged marriage. You didn't even know me. So did I, yet you were told 'you two would be perfect for each other', I know it because I was told the same things. Finally you saw the groom, me,

but something seemed familiar about me | him..

His dark skin, his short curly hair.. Wait...

Wait.. this little face.. This pretty eyes and this earring that you never took off..

"Y/N?! Oh my God.." I said when I recognized you,

he | I was your high school bully.

You | I was my | your suffer pain.

My eyes widen when I see you. Why it's has to be you ? I was terrified, I couldn't move. Before feeling my dad hand, 'helping me' and pushing me forward you. I shuddered and moved towards you, my throat was so tight...

When you start walking towards me, my expression changes. I couldn't believe my eyes. Is that Y/N walking towards me, about to marry me just like that?! I feel a rush of different emotions.

"Hey Y/N." I tried keeping myself together, even though I was shaking. "Looks like your dad got what he wanted."

I looked at him, fear in my eyes. I sigh and swallowed nervously, to clear my dried throat.

"Yes." I mutur while looking at my dad, who didn't even care looking at the ceremony but just talking with some people for arrangements.

The priest starts talking about the vows and how we'll be together for the rest of our lives... But I'm still in shock that this is really happening. I look at Y/N, waiting for her to say the vows, but she's so nervous she barely even moves.

I decide to start speaking. "I, Kyle, take Y/N, to..." But it's so weird to say Y/N instead of some mean nickname like I used to. "... take you as my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward."
The priest looked at us and start talking.

I looked at him. He's voice make me quiver. He actually said my name and not an nickname about my apparence or other things..

I sigh again and start talking too after taking a deep breath.

"I, Y/N, take Kyle as my husband, to cherish and love him until the end of our lives.." I whisper, closing my eyes before looking at him again, repeating a text that my father had taught me by heart..

As I listen to Y/N saying the vows, I feel really weird. I don't know if I'm happy about this or not. But I'll go until the end, that's all I know.

We both say "I do." and the priest proclaims us husband and wife.

"You may kiss the bride." says the priest as both of us look at each other nervously, not knowing what to do next.

I look at the priest before looking back at Kyle. My hands were trembling. I take his hand. I already know that he saw how I was shaking. I look at him. The word of my father ringing in my head.