ugh u guys r so talented i love everyone who reads my fic hehehehe

and one last drawing of mc frm me 2 u ❤️ its a pro!mc and how i envisioned younger mc !!!

...

summary - rumi 2 da rescue 🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️

...

White rabbit ears twitched atop a head of long, snow-white hair.

"HELP!"

She ran. Civilians need her. There was so much going on, but the chaos surrounding her did not deter her movements. There was a mob of people screaming, shouting for help, for a hero, for her.

She tried to assess the situation, but there were too many people. "Excuse me!" she roared over the crowd's cries. "Miruko's here! I need to get through! Outta the way!"

Her blood boiled in excitement. Was there a villain she could beat up? One of those ugly Noumu creatures possibly? She was itching to use her legs in battle, but the police force decided to station her away from the main battle for some reason. It annoyed her. They were undermining her.

She wanted to fight.

But when she finally made her way through the dense forest of civilians, what she saw ahead of her made her heart stop.

Mottled brown-gray wings, pale yellow antennae, and four arms.

[last name] [first name].

You were on your stomach, your body splayed limply across the cracked ground.

She uttered your name, slowly and unsurely, and the taste of it lingered on the tip of her tongue. Her body just... It just stopped. Her legs didn't want to move for a few moments, her brain trying to process the horrific sight in front of her.

What am I doing? Help her! She forced her body to move towards you. She was silent as she crouched beside you. She called your name again, louder this time. She slightly shook you, too, but you responded to neither stimulant. "Fuck," she whispered. You're unresponsive. That's bad. She... Even though she was a hero and she had done things like this many times, this was different. To see you, her friend, in a state like this, here of all places, was... It was traumatic. You were so bloodied up. Now, Rumi didn't consider herself a squeamish person. No, she was the opposite. She usually embraced sights like this as a part of her noble field of work, but... this is different.