"Um, you know..." Soobin says and swirls his hand around.

It makes Yeonjun snort as he crawls back in between Soobin's legs until he's hovering above him, face to face. There's a playful glint in his eyes, a smile tugging at his lips.

"Are you asking me if I've used my magic during sex before?"

"Yes."

Yeonjun laughs, but he nods. "I have. It's fun." And wow, that's a revelation Soobin is glad he has avoided until now. His body feels like it's set on fire when he thinks about all the possibilities, and it only gets worse when Yeonjun opens his mouth again. "Maybe I can show you sometime. But for now," he adds with a soft kiss to the corner of Soobin's mouth, "just us."

Soobin doesn't have the time to register any of the words that have just left Yeonjun's mouth before he disappears from his view again. He's about to lift his head from the pillow when a sudden pressure on his hardness makes him throw his head back with a deep groan instead. He's gasping for air, somehow drags his gaze down to where Yeonjun has the palm of his hand pressed against the tent in his boxers. He's moving in slow circles, eyes fixed on Soobin's face as if he's trying to learn every facet of him, memorizing each reaction. It's not exactly new with how intense Yeonjun can be whenever he focuses on something, but Soobin has never been on the receiving end, not like this. It's overwhelming in the best way possible, makes shocks of electricity shoot through his veins, his feet twitching against the soft sheets when Yeonjun's thumb finds the head of his member. It's a little uncomfortable with the wet patch forming against the cotton, the layer of fabric stinging his sensitive skin, but either way he's helpless, cannot stop his hips from twitching up.

Yeonjun hums as he pushes his hips down forcefully, not relenting with his movements. He tilts his head to the side, watches as Soobin struggles to keep his eyes open.

"Yeonjun," he whines.

"Yes?"

"Take 'm off."

A wicked smile is the last thing Soobin sees before Yeonjun moves down towards his crotch, but instead of release, he only feels something wet along his waistband. Yeonjun is running his tongue along his skin, hums against it, the vibrations sending shivers down Soobin's body. He has a hard time staying still, only fixed in place by Yeonjun's relentless grip on his hips.

"But I'm having so much fun," he says as he pops back up. "You're so pretty when you're needy."

"Please," Soobin croaks out.

Yeonjun lets out an exaggerated sigh, pretends to think about it. There's a certain thrill in this, something Soobin wouldn't mind exploring in the future, and his thoughts stumble for a brief second when he realizes this is the second sexual discovery he has made in the span of one night. But he's too desperate, wiggles his hips cutely once more as much as Yeonjun will allow him, and asks again.

"Please."

"Alright," Yeonjun replies and leans forward to place another kiss on Soobin's stomach, just underneath the belly button.

He slides his fingers underneath the waistband of Soobij's boxers, his nails scraping the skin the slightest bit and that alone is enough to make Soobin shudder. Yeonjun doesn't waste any time, pulls as soon as Soobin can gather his wits and lifts his hips off the mattress, and then he's finally naked.

He reaches out with his hand and Soobin's breath hitches in anticipation. Yeonjun doesn't do anything but lightly travel his fingertips up from the base of his crotch to the tip, watches the way it twitches at the attention.

"Pretty."

Soobin can barely stifle a whine. "You keep saying that."

Yeonjun sinks down until he's laying flat on the mattress, his head resting against Soobin's thigh. He turns his head briefly, presses a kiss to the sensitive skin there before he answers. "I keep meaning it. Can I?"