Because I... Part 3- Bangchan

HAN'S POV:

I woke up and went down to the kitchen for breakfast. I went to sit on the couch. It was pouring outside.

"Can't believe there's storm out." My dad sighing. "Yeah. I hope everyone is safe at home." I answered.

It was the afternoon and it was still pouring. I tried to call Allora to chat but, her phone came as unavailable. That was weird. I texted her and it was still undelivered. The day passed by and the rain hadn't stopped.

Until, I slept that night the rain had continued.

I woke up the next day and went to school. Allora hadn't come to class. During the break I met up with Changbin and Seungmin in the library. "Allora didn't come today." I said "That's weird. She doesn't miss a day of class." Seungmin added. 

"Do you think he went along with it?" We heard someone whisper. "Of course. He sent the picture too. Can't believe she fell for it." Geun-won said chuckling. "Can't believe he fell for it. My dad had told me that there was going to be a storm imagine if she stayed there." Soo-ah said. "It would be so funny, especially if they find her there and then we can blame it on him." "I know babe. You are a genius." "Oh, Allora's gonna be in so much trouble if she stayed on the peak." Geun-won chuckled.

My eyes widened. We looked at each other worried. We came out from where we were and faced them. "What are you talking about? Where's Allora?" I asked angry. "Oh, no where. Probably on the way to what you'd assume would be heaven but, she'll be going down to hell. If she survived I mean." "What do you mean?" Changbin asked. "Why don't you ask your dear friend Bangchan. After all he was the one who escorted her there." Geun-won said as he and Soo-ah walked off. We looked at eachother worried before we ran to find Bangchan.

"Where is Allora?" Changbin yelled as he stormed towards Bangchan. "How should I know? She must be here some where." he answered nonchalantly. "Allora is not at school today." Hyunjin said. Bangchan looked at him confused. "Well, then she'd be home." He said shrugging. When the door banged open behind us. Felix and Lee know ran in panting. "What happened?" Seungmin asked. "Allora! She's missing." Lee know said. My heart stopped.

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin asked. "Her parents have come with the police. Allora hasn't been home since Saturday night and they can't reach her." Felix answered. I turned around towards Bangchan whose face turned pale. He knew something. "What did you do?" I yelled as I held him by the collar. "I-I- I..." "Is this all because you believed that she didn't wait for you. That love sick kitten did nothing but wait for you. She is probably still waiting for you wherever you left her all alone." I yelled at him. "I-I--" "Why can't you listen to her for once. Why do you believe everyone in the world but, the ones with the truth. What do you want to know? The truth between her and Geun-won?" Seungmin asked. "Whatever he told you were lies. You want to know why we left your side to be with Allora recently?" "Seungmin don't." Changbin and I said. 

"What do you mean?" Bangchan asked. "Seungmin." I warned him. "She was almost raped okay. If only Changbin hyung hadn't noticed that she was uncomfortable since the night we had that family dinner and he hadn't kept an eye on how he was acting with her at the party; he would raped her. We found her with her stocking torn and his pants down. He was choking her and holding her down as she screamed and cried for help." Seungmin told him the truth. He slid down the wall I was holding him against. "What did I do?" Bangchan whispered as his voice cracked, "Soo-ah had told me that--" "Hyung." I.N walked in from behind Felix and Lee Know. "You shouldn't believe her." He said as he handed him his phone.

He played a recording of Geun-won and Soo-ah behind the libarary shelves making out. When they pulled away. Soo-ah spoke, "So what did you do with Allora?" "I was trying to fuck her as she screamed for help. It was pathetic. I would have been able to defile her if only those two idiots didn't mess up my plan. Stupid Changbin and Seungmin." "But, what if they tell Bangchan?" "That's where you come in and spread the rumour. No one believes you and he hates her enough to believe you." "You're so smart babe." Soo-ah compliemted him before kissing him again.