Chapter 13: A staircase ahead. 🍋

"The greater the mass, the higher the form of attraction." - Newton

"The gayest thing a man can do is touch himself." - Albert Einstein

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Kushida POV:

A call came in just an hour after we went home from the Paper Shuffle exams.

I already knew what it was about, I have no choice other than to answer this fucking bastard.

I wasn't only played once. But now again, there was no way on earth that I was going to win that bet, it was nearly impossible. Not only because I simply wouldn't even manage to understand the questions that Ryueen gave me beforehand.

But also because those questions that I've got were swapped with different ones.

[Yes, Ayanokouji-kun?]

(Kushida. I hope you have noticed already, but working together with Ryueen is stupid.)

It sounded like he was in his room, with no wind, no noise. Nothing at all. I doubt anybody was close or somewhat overhearing this, and if there was someone, it would be that bitch.

[Thank you for the now already very obvious information!]

(Let's leave it at that. You have not only been outperformed by Suz-Horikita. But also trapped.)

No. That's completely false. It couldn't have been Horikita. She isn't that competent to come up with such a humiliating strategy. And Ryueen wouldn't have acted on her.

It must have been someone else who came in clutch. But... How is that even possible? Is Ayanokouji that smart?

No... I am confused. Is he smart now or not? Is he dangerous or not? I honestly fail to understand his goals and why he chose Horikita to give protection.

But one thing is certain.

He is hell-let-loose in this school.

[I already recognized that, thank you. Ayanokouji, may I ask you something?]

(Go on.)

[Why are you on her side and not on mine? And what would you like me to give you in return for you to switch sides?]

Getting him on my side, who was originally neutral but helped her out for the sake of the class's future, could be the key to success here.

Striking her at the point where it hurts the most! Having her strongest ally on my side would've been a checkmate for her. However, it seems that not only want to beat Horikita but I also want him on my side,

because I need his cunning strategies against certain other students.

(Sorry, but can't do it.)

The answer was very obvious, but maybe... Right. That day.

The day when I faked the sexual assault, his hand made a very weird motion on my left tit. He squeezed it a little, I wondered what he would do if I chose to do something else with him.

I have some pride in myself, but I came to understand how important seduction is nowadays.

Guys are huge perverts, so I wouldn't be surprised if he switched sides if I gave him a special massaging service.

[Come over, I am alone, we can have some fun if that makes you change your mind.]

(No thank you. I won't do that either. Are you that frustrated to the point you want me out of all the guys to do it with you? No shame at all?)