Taehyung's eyes get round. "Are you kidding me?"

"No, my honest truth."

Taehyung hits his shoulder, hard. "And you tell me just now? After months of dating."
"I decided not to overwhelm you with my awesomeness."
"I'm strong and can take it when it comes to you."

Jungkook snickers. "Says the one that almost fainted when I ..."

Taehyung jumps forward, slapping his hand over Jungkook's mouth. "We don't talk about that."

Jungkook grins under the touch and presses his lips to Taehyung's palm in a kiss. His eyes narrow when he presses a second kiss on the palm, and he can hardly hold back to lick it, just to tease him.
"Are you trying to butter me up?"

The elevator signals their arrival, and Taehyung takes his hand back as they step out into a hall. There is just one glass door, clearly showing a long pool.

"Why is nobody here?" Taehyung asks when Jungkook presses the door code in.
"I booked it for us."
"Alone?"

Jungkook wiggles his eyebrows at Taehyung. "Sure."
"Fantastic!"

The door beeps and Jungkook holds it open. Taehyung enters and regards the pool area.
"Awesome," he claps and takes off his shirt.
"Tae, what are you doing?"
"Getting ready to swim."
Jungkook regards him, flabbergasted, while he peels himself out of his clothes in record time.

"Tae, you might want to..." Jungkook tries, but it's too late. Taehyung strips down and jumps naked into the pool.

Jungkook looks shyly at the ceiling, looking for CCTV but he can't seem to find any cameras. But regardless, he walks to Taeyung's backpack, taking the swim trunk out. He sits down on the side of the pool, waiting for Taehyung to finally come up. Another minute passes until Taehyung's head breaks the surface of the water. He grins broadly.

"You can't swim naked."
"Why?"

Jungkook tosses the swim trunk into the water. "Here."
"Why?" Taehyung pouts.
"You can't flash other people, only me."

"Someone is jealous," he singsongs and glides to the sinking fabric. "It's just you and me."
Jungkook watches him dive down and come up a few seconds later. Just his eyes gaze at Jungkook, the remaining part of his face is still under the surface. His eyes shine with amusement while some droplets glide down his forehead.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

But Taehyung doesn't answer, instead, he glides slowly through the water, coming up to the edge of the pool. His eyes roam over Jungkook's face and he holds one hand out.

"You want me to help you out?"

Taehyung nods, pushing his hand further out.

Jungkook laughs. "You must think I'm an idiot," he answers. "That is the oldest trick ever."

Taehyung's face finally rises out of the water and he grins. "Wanna see a new trick then?"
"No."
"Too late," he cackles and raises both arms out of the water and pushes them through the air. One second later, Jungkook feels water hit him in the face, drenching him from head to toe and he sputters.

Taehyung's melodic laugh echoes in the room.

"You did not do that," Jungkook growls.
"I believe I did... love," Taehyung replies and swims backward, still laughing.

Jungkook growls under his breath and takes off his shirt. The laughter stops and he sees Taehyung regarding him.
"You coming in without your fancy swim trunks?" He winks.

"You wish," Jungkook answers, peeling his socks off and finally his jeans, leaving him in his black CK briefs.

"Mmh," Taehyung hums while Jungkook walks to the edge and jumps in, head first. The water temperature kind of shocks him, but he glides through the water and he opens his eyes.
Taehyung waits for him, smiling underwater, and Jungkook is hit again by his handsomeness. The blue hair floats in the water, reminding him again of the first time they met, and he still can't believe that they are together.

Jungkook breaks through the surface, breathing deeply, and tries to stay aloft.
"Come to me," Taehyung says and grins.
"So you can drown me?"
"Of course not, I still like you too much. But all bets are off if you ever annoy me."

Jungkook swims closer and Taehyung reaches out, holding him close to his body.
"You just float," he remarks.
"Yes, so hold on so I can finally kiss you."

Jungkook slings his legs around Taehyung's waist and he feels his hands on his hips. Jungkook towers a bit over him now. He pecks his lips.
"Kiss me properly, will you? I had a hard day at work."

Jungkook laughs. "Of course, love."

---------

What do you think? ;)