MESSAGE

Hi, lovers! Kumusta kayo?

I know it's been a while since I published a message like this on a finished story. I have an ongoing story that has been on an unexpected hiatus dahil sa writer's block. Or I wasn't just inspired to write. Grasya's a great story to tell. And I hope to conclude her story before the half of the year. I have also been writing a story that has been my fantasy. Something I have been working on two summers ago. Hopefully, kapag nakapagbangko ng maraming chapters, masimulan ko siyang i-publish.

And while I have this in mind, I have forgotten my annual Christmas story. For the obvious reason, the title was a result of something I just had to come up with. Sabi ko, December na at wala pa akong nasisimulan at wala rin akong inspirasyon. But then, stories of childhood best friends came to mind. With the inspiration of puto bumbong, there, I gave birth to childhood buddies Bum and Bong. I hope you get inspired by the story of renewed friendship, fun, and love. And I want to make a novel about them! Sana makapag-isip ako ng magandang kwento para sa kanila.

I want to thank all of you, kahit iilan lang tayo, na nagbasa nito. Salamat din sa inyong nand'yan pa rin to read my stories. I know it may affect my passion for writing but I pray hardly it won't hinder me from sharing my stories with all of you. It may not be now but one day, it will be our turn.

Again, thank you for still being there. I hope you won't get tired of waiting for my updates but it is a goal this year to write and write and write. I just hope to get inspired every day.

I love you, lovers.

Stay tuned to Grasya!

Much love,

GXL