Chapter 6

Author P .O .V

It was a busy day in Rathod mansion . People were running all around  to follow the instructions given by the princess of the mansion..

Since a week , Sanjana was preparing for her bestie birthday celebration, she was doing as ,  it  was some kind of festival...or carnival
All were  very happy looking at her enthusiasm and happiness...

Each and every time,  she used to give instruction to the worker ...
Naina would like, there is no need for this grand celebration , she was feeling very uncomfortable and unnecessary...

But for Sanjana it was not just anything but a grand celebration....
After arguing and dis- agreement with lot of thing ... Naina just gave  it up and let her do whatever she wanted

She was just watching with lot of awe .. looking at everything... Every single thing was planned by Sanjana and she was very happy with the outcome...

At present
It was the day of Naina's birthday .
Since , morning many  well wisher of her was wishing and blessings her ..
She got up early to take the blessings of elders and Abhimanyu parents.There was certain rituals need to be perform by her which was believe  and  practiced ...

After completing all the rituals., she was in her room relaxing for the celebration which will be held in evening.So she was having some alone time with her mother.
Her eyes closed, small smile playing on her lips , head on her  mother lap..who was lovingly caressing her hair...

"Sweetheart , I want to ask you something...her  mother spoke softly...

"Hmmm"! without opening her eyes she replied

"Niharika di and Arnav bro was suggesting to have a engagement ceremony next month after Abhimanyu return from London  " Her mother informed  her.

Naina opened her eyes..she looked at her mother who was already gazing at her daughter with lots of love and concern...

She bit her lips in nervousness...not answering...

"What happened, my bacha ( baby) you don't want this engagement..she whispered softly still caressing her hair with her hand...

"Don't worry bacha ( baby) if you don't want this ..so there is nothing to worry...your momna is always with you  sunshine...she bent down to kissed her temple softly and murmured to her.. .

"Momna , i am scared..she hold her mother hand tightly and whispered.

"Why "? bacha (baby)..her mother frowned . Did something happened with Abhi . Does  someone said you  anything..she asked her worriedly  ..

"No..no momma , nothing happened,and Maan didn't said  anything...it's just , I feel like, just she was hesitating to say ...she closed her eyes...

"Look at me , my sunshine tell your mother all your worries .I am always with you..she told her holding her face in her hand...

"Momna will , I  be able to handle such a big  responsibility of  marrying   such a powerful person, means  Maan is so good, handsome ,rich and responsible and on another side  me,  so boring, dull and non existent personality...

"He is so perfect, and me so imperfect" she spoke  sadly...

"No my sunshine , don't think about yourself that you are nothing..you are so special my bacha ( baby) your imperfection is your perfection.. And no relationship is perfect..
Everyone have their weak points...it's that when two people come together and start their life.. they  share everything either it's good or bad , you need to trust your partner, be patience, learn about each other..There is no one who has a perfect life ..
And,  I trust  my sunshine , she can handle all the responsibility..her mother explained her softly, kissing her once again on her forehead...