Chapter 3

Abhimanyu P.O.V

After teaching a good lesson to my traitors and sending a message to my rivals, I went back to the company and completed my rest of the work it was tiring day for me...

From the time, my father gave step down and , I have taken the position of the president of the company I have been very busy ..

I am not only handling my father business, but , I also gave my
own venture of
real estate
corporate
From generation , we has the business of hotels chain, and restaurant all around country with more than 65 branches ..
Working on several projects and looking after established business is not a piece of cake..
But wth hard work, dedication , elders guidance and their blessing is helping me lots with these big responsibility..
I am just expanding my business internationally...
During one of trip , i got a news of his dishonesty and betrayal to me....
He was my man ,but when I was informed , that John was the one who , wasc passing all the information about my company to the rival company...
Such a mother fucker he is..
He thought that I will never come to know about his crime ....

But that's , swine doesn't know with whom he is dealing ,
I am Abhimanyu Rathore , son of Arnav Rathore ...
My father was a cruel and merciless when it comes to business or family and I am one step ahead...
I am a monster ,a beast there is no mercy in my dictionary...

For surviving in this business my father had a deal with underworld...

Right now, I don't deal with underworld but I own underworld...
My family is not aware about this, but my father have a hint of this...
And he doesn't interfere in my business unless until I am doing right thing...

I respect and love my family very much...
My father always taught me family comes first and the importance of my family...
I have a large joint family...

My grandparents
Mr.Anil Rathore has four children,three sons and one daughter
My father is the elder son of these family ... He have two brother and one sister....

My first uncle Arvind is COO of the company he is happily married to Swati Aunty and had 3 children
My second uncle Arav he owned his own law firm and it is very successful,he is married to Anjali aunty and has twins...

And my aunt , my father sister Akansha aunty.. she is such a mystery personality...no one is allowed in the family to talk about her ...My father and grandfather strictly wanted not to talk about her....
And I seriously don't want to know ...unless my father feel like sharing with me ...
My father Arnav Rathore is a very reputated person... his decision is never questions ...
After my grandfather retired...
My father took over the business and family.. Being the head of the family my father always being very responsible .... In his life he has only one motive to keep his family happy and safe...
In our business ,we have many rivals we never know who will be attacking us from where. ..
My father always try to protect his family and keep them safe... Since childhood I was trained to be a great leader for my family...
Initially , it was very difficult for me to handle all this... but as the day passed I started adapting ...

How I got involved in the Underworld this is the story to tell for an another day.

Right now after , a tiring day I am going to my mansion...
I don't want to go home, there is a lot of pending work..which need my attention
But my father called me and give me a strict order that I should be present because my mother is missing me ,and my father never ever see a single frown also on my mother face , my father love my mother very much...love no , he is whipped totally..

The love my father has for my mother, is unbelievable...
My father is insane for my mother
I never understood their love, but I am very happy for my parents...