Fire drill

Anne's POV:

We can agree that school is boring , right? If you disagree , I can tolerate and respect that. Today , I don't feel good , I'm going too deep into my thoughts. Maybe , my health isn't at the best today or I don't wanna be at school because it stressing and pressuring. Loads of homework , schoolwork , this and that. Homework? Though that was for High school. The worse part is that our 6 week summer holidays are now 4 weeks! 

 I'm in Food Tech. Yes , somewhat Food Tech in primary school. Perfect lesson to be in , I can use this as an excuse for something I'm going to do.

"Miss , Can I go to the toilet , I'm desperate , please?" I raised up my arm, while putting down a spoon with my other free clean hand.

"You should've went at recess , but oh well , go to the loo , quick!" repiled the teacher.

I exit the room as I smell the good smell of vanilla extract from the classroom. I don't actually want to go to the toilet , I want to pull that fire drill! I'm the best and top student of the class , popular too in the school building , but pulling that fire drill would reduce my reputation , but I don't care. I wanna get out of school , so that I can control and take care of my mental health.  There's a fire drill next to the restroom. I had let the chocolate melt inside the pot , while the fire is on. I wonder if someone will turn the gas off. 

In our school , if the fire drill goes off once , we have to get our stuff , go outside , line up and immediately go home. Strange , right? I pretend to trip over , even though no one was there or watching , as my right hand presses the fire drill. I make the run for it , I grab my handbag from Food tech and line up with my classmates. I stand next to my best friend , Charlotte.

"Oh yes! Finally , we get to go home , we barely did any work!" said Charlotte.

"Haha , yeah , you really need to thank me though!" I repiled.

"Wait...what did you do?!" asked Charlotte , asking me a lot of questions.