Reputation

Ella's POV:

Sometimes in life , everything isn't perfect. Well , My family isn't for sure! Always arguing non-stop. It's like a daily routine now. I'm sick of it..it's not fair when others get to go to trips , celebrate birthdays properly or just talk to eachother nicely. In this jail , I stay in my bedroom and sleep for days. The only music I have now is my parents shouting.

I can hear them shouting from downstairs , something about the bills or about the cheating. On the outside, they act so happy and delightful , wish it was like that on the inside. My brother , Daniel seems happy. I wonder how..? How can he cope but I can't with this hellhole. This whole family is like a dollhouse , like we are the puppets on a TV show. Always on about that reputation! Sometimes,  you have to bear with what's happening around you. Sometimes,  you just have to deal with the burning pain in your chest.

"WHO IS THAT GIRL , WHY WAS SHE WITH YOU?"

"GOD , CAN'T YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS,  WOMAN?!"

The cheating situation again. Dad , always cares for me , but he's bad for being with another lady. Mom? She's out sometimes , finding men to seek revenge. I don't think she cares for me. Cares more about Daniel , saying he's going to be a businessman. Parents don't listen. Always expecting you to be this and that when you just wanna live your own life. Get it?

I go downstairs. Still arguing. My medium-length black hair bounce as I walk down the rich,white staircase , "Dad , I'm going to meet my friends!" I say , just to get out of this stresshole. How can a 11 year old suffer with family issues? "Alright , sweetheart." He says , putting on that innocent persona "Have fun!" I wave him a kind goodbye. I still care for him , now I need to get that fresh air!