"a perc? damn you gonna be fucked up."

"i'm feeling that bitch." i said shaking my head.

"oh later on we gotta go by my house so i can get yo gifts." he said grabbing my hand and lead us back to my bedroom.

"yeen have to get me shit...long as you was here i was good." i told him as i sat down on my bed.

"mmm too bad you gonna take my gifts hoe, i've spent my hard earn money." he said and i laughed.

"i will li daddy." i said taking my tank top off, i felt his eyes on me as i threw the top into my hamper then stood up to pull down my joggers.

"god took his sweet time..." he attempted to mumble but i caught it.

"he did huh??" i asked sitting down and pulled him between my legs.

i watched him swallow before looking away from me,"i'm talking to you sexy..." i said gripping his hoodie and yanked him into my lap.

"aye! you know i'm small stop doing me like a rag doll!" he yelled at me and i smiled at his cute ass.

he had such a wall up against me and i couldn't blame him i didn't have a good reputation, but on everything this nigga had me changing.

and i was glad when i noticed at certain times he was comfortable and relaxed with me, not as uptight or mean as usual.

"my bad li baby.." i said reaching underneath his hoodie to rub his bare skin.

"mmm..." he hummed and held his arms up, i pulled his hoodie over his head and watched him rub his eyes and yawn.

"we can watch sumn and lay down... you tired phat." i said shaking my head.

"no i'm not— phat?"

"that's what i called you."

"it's cute..." he said and pecked my lips.

this time my face was starting to heat up some, i wouldn't admit it outloud but sometimes kamari had me feeling like a middle schooler wit a fat ass crush.

"i'm a lil tired but we can stay up a lil longer.." he said running his finger through my locs.

"you gonna style my hair for me in the morning?"

"mmm...you might wanna ask my mama she the one who mostly do hair." he said.

"you needa learn how to do locs and shit...so i ain't gotta go to other people." i said and he nodded.

"i'll look into it sir..." he said before yawning.

"mhmm...lay yo ass down." i said pulling him against my chest then laid down myself.

"cover it's cold..." he said pressing his body against mines.

i flipped the cover on top of us and dimmed my purple led lights,"ouu can i play my music?" he asked sitting up and i nodded.

he moved around to grab his phone and that immediately made my dick stand up from the movement.

"masani." he said in a serious tone.

"i can't help it." i quickly said then poked my lips out for a kiss.

he connected his phone to my tv before giving me his attention and pressed a kiss to my lips.

im seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure
nobody but you, 'body but me
(he the one, she the two)
'body but us, bodies together
i love to hold you close, tonight and always
i love to wake up next to you

pillow talk by zayn played from the tv as i gripped onto his waist as his tongue invaded my mouth, i took the opportunity and started sucking on his tongue while pushing his shorts down.

i grabbed a handful of his ass then used my other hand to grip his neck as we made out, i heard a whimper leave his mouth as he slowly started rocking his hips.

i moved my hand from around his neck then spat into it before reaching down between his legs,"fuck...pa." he whined as i slowly started jerking him off.

"wassup?? what you need phat?" i asked licking my lips while he stared at me with doe eyes and a pout on his face.

"f-faster..." he said before putting his face in the crook of my neck.

i listened speeding up my movements, i heard him moan and whine as he started thrusting himself in my hand.

i flipped us over and pulled his shorts all the way down, i continued jerking him off but moved between his legs and started kissing his inner thighs.

i made sure to leave a few hickeys on them then slipped my tongue inside his hole as he came,"shittt!" he moaned loudly.

i felt his nut on my hand but i used it as a lubricant and kept my hand movements steady and slow while licking over his hole.

"oh my goddd— okayyy masani!" he whined trying to scoot back from me but i wrapped my arm around his waist.

"stop tryna run from me pretty baby..." i said against him and felt his thighs slightly shake as he came again.

i looked up and saw his eyes slightly roll back, i smirked to myself as i let his waist go and let his legs drop in place.

"you good phat?

"i...i don't know if it's your birthday or mine.." he said making me laugh and kiss his nose.

"definitely mines...might want more of that ass later." i said sending a hard slap to his ass.

"ouch! nigga!"

i leaned down  and kissed the part of his ass i smacked then went to grab a towel to clean him off.

(y'all i'm pulling random shit out my ass with these two chapters 🤣🫵🏾 y'all ready for masani party and shit🌚)