ACT ONE i.

✩░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░✩

Wow a kid that doesn't look like Apollo (His mom rejected the genes when he was still in the womb)
___________________________________

Wow a kid that doesn't look like Apollo (His mom rejected the genes when he was still in the womb) ___________________________________

PERCY was still getting used to being at camp, it was his second day.

He found out he was a son of Poseidon. That was a blast.

Note the sarcasm.

Anyways, camp has been alright. He's made his first two real friends, Grover and Luke.

Annabeth is iffy, but she's okay.

"Move out the way!"

Percy startled, throwing himself to the ground. A griffin crashed down behind him, a weird metal sound clanking.

"Are you alright?" Percy looked up. It was a boy, soot covering his tan face, fluffy black hair and vibrant brown eyes. He wore a apron, something like the Hephaestus cabin wore when in the forge.

Percy got up from the ground, dusting the dirt off his clothes. "Yeah, I'm alright. What was that?" He turned to look over his shoulder, the griffin was clearly made of metal.

The boy eyes widened, wincing and rubbing the back of his neck, "Oh yea, it's a project I've been working on." He walked up to metal bird—lion? Whatever.

"It spazzed out." The boy shrugged, prodding at the metal. "Anyways, no injuries right?"

"Nope." Percy popped the 'p'.

"Good, Chiron would had my head if any more people got hurt." The boy laughed.

Percy was concerned about that. How many of this dude's projects caused damage?

"Oh yeah, forgot to introduce myself," They boy got up—Percy sighed, he couldn't keep calling him the boy—"I'm Asher. Asher Hawthorne."

The boy—Asher stuck out his hand, Percy nodded and shook Asher's hand. "Perc—"