Chapter 6. 1813 

Diana snapped her fingers and opened her closet. Waving her hand, she brought out three gowns that she had made herself. All three were composed of cream silk with off the shoulder sleeves and an empire waist. The first had a scoop neckline with lace, the second had a square neck line with pearls, and the third had a sweetheart neckline with small round gemstones. All three had a corset back.
George. "They are all very beautiful."
Diana. "Thank you. Which one do you think would be suitable for my debut?"
George scrutinized each one carefully, taking in every detail. "Well, to be quite frank with you, none of them."
Diana smiled softly. "I had a feeling you would say that."
George stared at her with guilt. "I'm so sorry, I hope I didn't offend you."
Diana giggled, shaking her head. "No, it's all right. I think they are much too simple to be honest."
George chuckled. "They are.  I wonder if you could somehow combine all three into one."
Diana scrutinized her creations, shaking her head. "I could, but then it might be a bit overwhelming. I will come up with the perfect gown. There is still one month before the London season begins."
George nodded, kissing her cheek. "You are brilliant my sister, I know you are going to come up with something spectacular."
Diana smiled. "Thank you George."
Smiling, George turned and left the room. He knew his sister would come up with a gown that was sure to make any young debutante envious. His heart light with happiness, he made his way back to his office to finish up some paperwork.
Diana stared at the trio of gowns before her, shaking her head with disapproval. Snapping her fingers, she watched as all three of them disappeared into sparkling dust. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes, allowing her power  to flow through her. She was determined to create a gown that would be nothing short of perfection.
After a moment, Diana opened her eyes and stared at the creation before her. She felt a shiver of excitement flow through her. What she had made was magnificent.
The gown was composed of diamond white silk, the sleeves off the shoulder and the neckline sweetheart. Small round crystals adorned the bodice, each one finished with a small white ostrich feather. The train was 2 feet long, and the back of the gown was composed of a corset.
Diana gave a tiny squeal of excitement. Her debut gown was nothing short of pure radiance. Examining every detail carefully, she snapped her fingers again, producing several more gowns of similar design.
Stepping back, Diana scrutinized her work. She smiled with satisfaction, knowing she was going to outshine every young debutante that graced the halls of every ballroom. She was hoping and praying that she would capture the attention of the new Duke of Claremont.
George. "My God Diana..."
Diana turned, smiling at her brother who was standing in the doorway of her bedroom. "What do you think of these?"
George stared at each gown, mesmerized. His little sister was brilliant. He smiled softly. "They are magnificent."
Diana beamed with pride. "Thank you. I figured I would make all of them elaborate, but not overdo it."
George nodded thoughtfully. "You did a phenomenal job. I like the feathers and gemstones. It makes each piece elegant."
Diana. "I'm glad you do, I like them as well."
George stepped forward, bringing her against him for a tight squeeze. "I believe you are ready for your debut."
Diana placed her head against his chest, closing her eyes. "I am ready for my first London season."
George. "And we are both ready to find true love."
Diana raised her head and smiled. "We certainly are."
Once all of the gowns were magically sent back into the closet, they made their way to the drawing room for a cup of tea. The social season was nearly upon them, and they couldn't wait to waltz across every ballroom with confidence.