a somewhat familiar face

"So how did you end up in this forest?-" Nightmare asked as he wrapped some bandaids around the other skeletons wounds who gave Nightmare a small look of confusion before saying: "oh, I escaped a hell to look for someone special."

"Special?" Nightmare repeated to which Cross nodded to before speaking: "he escaped in hopes of creating better place for me, Frisk and him to live in but seems like he failed and that old man wants him back too."

"Whose this old man if I may ask?" Nightmare asked looking at Cross who was now healed Cross gave Nightmare a teasing smirk as he spoke: "you just asked and that's my adoptive dad X to you, his a big d word"
Nightmare couldn't help but laugh a bit before speaking: "gee you must hate him alot."
"I sure do, but he still is my creator and one that can set things back to normal. Forget freedom my own brother hates me cause of fighting back."

   Nightmare blinked and gave Cross a sympythazing face as he spoke: "I understand you in a way... my brother hates me too probebly I hurt him bad when we were kids up to the point he ran away... I'm out to search for him."
Cross looked at Nightmare for a second before smiling and saying: "then, I guess you can tag along to the circus where I'm going to search my brother in, maybe your brother's there too"
  Nightmare nodded and spoke: "but how are you sure both of them will be there?"
"I'm not, but it'll be worth the shot."

"I guess so... then count me in, I was already planning going to a nearby circus I found a ticket for it" Nightmare spoke grabbing a ticket he found on the desk of Neil's home to which Cross gave out a smirk and spoke: "that is awesome, we can even go in on tour!"