unfound comfort

It was dark at midnight as thunder roared high above the ground with rain guiding its lightning while it thunder was roaring and night was rainy cries of pain rung out of one of the most largest tents in a rendom circus none begin able to hear the cries that would fade away as it would be covered up by a circus song.

  And in main time someone always stood inside a tent and grit their teeth in anger and worry but yet would still stay in that tent as that was a wish of someone seemingly only they remember...

<☆♤♡◇♧                                 ♤♡◇♧☆>

    Nightmare stared up at the sky and then looked back at the book he has held not in mood of reading... ever sence they desepiered after that argument things were oh so diffrent with the twos mother becoming a raging bull that forced Night to eat the apple of positivity that got turned negative at the touch of his to constant bullying and hatered up until the corruption took control and once happy cheerful place got turned to pure emptyness and even he could counted as protector of negativity and also turn back to his innocent looking form... but yet, still after all he mastered and after all he went through after all the years... all the centries later he didn't come back and so Nightmare chose to search for him but where would he start?

Sun was setting down up in the ocean located afar from where the negative guardian sat in quiet, gloomy place none to bother him as he was deep in his own selfish thoughts of where the one that he had hurt was at when he remembered something...

"Wait... didn't he usually go in the forest alone whenever he was neither around the tree or village?" Nightmare was hit with rilazation getting up as fast as he could he grabbed his book and headed towards the forest where he last saw them rushing off to and where they would usually go in when nowhere was a place to be...

﹒—﹒➣ solve the puzzle

When you get one correct right you get a point and it's marked with a dot .

When you get something wrong you get a an X

What does the X stand for?

Have you figured? Well then solve this:

X . . . . . . X . .