4.Mr. Angry bird

I was removing my jewellery when the door burst open and here comes my sweet dear husband.
Note the sarcasm.

He stared at me with such intensity that i feel a shiver running down my spine.
But no mehar Darna nhi aa.tera gharwala aa yrr.darna nhi ,drona hai.yesss.

"I will come to the straight point ,if you have to live with me then you have to follow my rules ,whether it's in my room or it's my house , understood?"he asked while looking at my with anger.

Oh baba g ,ISS bande diyaan akhaan ni dukh diyaan whole day he was just glaring at me.uffff....kya karein har koi meri jaise enna pyaara thodi Naa hunda ....

"Why should I listen to you and follow your rules,now it's also my house annnnd also my room,understand .so I will do whatever I will like .I don't need you to order me around."I said while stretching few words. So that he will realise that I am not afraid of him..

"Oh really,that means you will not listen to me?"he again asked.

"Karan,,,yarr inne saal ch tuhaanu sunan di v problem ho gyi hai. Ik vaari keha suna nhi.i will not follow your rules or whatsoever blah blah blah."I again said while mocking him.

Oh baba g, iska shocking chehra dekhne mein itna mjaa aa rha hai.....I don't want to end this moment.i thought while laughing inside.

"Ok then you have to pay for it.you want me to hurt your best friend.haan"karan again asked..

Now I am totally confused . What is he talking about.

"Mat...matlab"i asked while stuttering.

"I mean this"he said to me smirking while showing me his phone in which Anusha was sitting on a chair tied with ropes.

"An...anu ..Anusha...."I screamed while snatching the phone from karan's hand..

"What did you do to her....where is she ...why is she there ...tell me"I screamed at him ...while tears were rolling from eyes.

"Sh...shhh...don't cry baby ....I will not do anything to her...iff . You will obey me...hmm ..now say will you follow my rules ...what I will say ."he asked...

"Ye..yesss yess,jus..just please leave her .she has nothing to do with us ,please don't hurt her.i will obey you.i will follow every rule .please leave her.please don't hurt her.please please please"I said to him while crying .

He makes the call and said"leave her and drop her to her apartment"

After he cuts the call turned towards me and threw a file towards me which I obviously failed to catch.

He shook his head and sighed.i showed him my bright tooth and picked the file.i looked at it first then again at his face with confusion.

He sighed and said "open it".

I make an 'o' mouth and opened the file.at the first page there were written "Rules for Mrs. Meharjot kaur Purewal" big bold letters.

Is this man psycho or what.i mean who make rules for his newly wedded wife.but you are different na mehar .... ufff

I started reading it in my mind .but

"Read it loud "karan's voice caught attention.

I sighed and start reading it in loud voice.

Rule no. 1 - i accept I will follow every thing my husband will ask me to do.

Rule no. 2- i accept I will not make my voice louder in front of my husband."

Huh ....like. I will follow that.i said in my mind.

"Rule no. 3- i accept that i will always sleep on couch or on floor but not on the bed.the bed is belongs to my husband and will always be."

"WWHHHAAATTT.....ARE YOU CRAZY.....HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH. AND I AM YOUR WIFE . EVERYTHING WHICH BELONGS TO YOU ARE ALSO BELONG TO ME NOW .I AM NOT SLEEPINGGGG ON THE COUCH"I screamed while glaring hard at him.

I mean seriously yarrr....is this man mental or what.ye saare ideas ESS langoor de dimaag vich aunde kitho aa.

"You will do what I want otherwise you know what I am capable of"he said in strangely calm voice.

Kya baba g....kis situation vich leya ke maari aa TUC mainu...

"Read next"he again said.

I huffed and started reading again.

"Rule no.4- i cannot divorce my husband unless he wants."

Whhhattt....why would I do that. And I don't need divorce kyonki do din vich hi eh mere ton enna pareshan ho jaayega ke khud da hi sar pitega ...huh

There were more rules like this....and after reading that I signed on them ...

C'mon yarr ...main meharjot Kaur KDE v kise ton ni haardi...I won't losse to anyone...but he will.

I returned him the papers.and after he looked at them once ....he put them in one of the drawers and disappeared in washroom.

Kya life ho gyi hai meri....
I look at the clock and it's 10pm now. I again started removing my jewellery and opened my hair.

Ye angry bird naa kise din meri Jaan le ke hi rahega.huh...pehle bhi gussa bhara tha isme abhi bhi hai.

After that i sit on the couch and started reminding our old days when we were together.a small smile appeared on my face while remembering that.

The door of the washroom opened and ladies and gentlemen my breath hitched in my throat while looking at the Greek god in front of me.

Yess....infront me there stood my husband in just sweatpants and muscular white broad bare chest. some of the water droplets were twinkling on his chest and travelling downwards on his six pack abs and disappeared into his v line.i gulped my saliva while looking at his v line.

I slowly travelled my eyes upwards and my brown honey eyes locks with his deep black eyes. My cheeks and ears turned red when I realised that he caught me while checking him.
My face will surely turned tomato by now.

I cleared my throat and "i...I wa... wasn't checking you like you think.i was looking at "i roamed my eyes and said"yess...I ..I was looking at the flower vase.wow, it's so pretty"i said while nervously laughing.

"Did I ask you"he said in his deep voice while raising his eyebrow.
I shook my head and start looking down like it is the most interesting thing in this room.

He stayed there for five minutes and then he left the room.

I breathed a relief .oh God why is he so intimadating.iss Mr angry bird ka gussa kabhi shant v hunda aa yaa nhi.

------×-----×------×------×------×------×

Follow this account on Instagram❤️❤️❤️