Chapter 6: No one can bully my fiancee

Comincia dall'inizio

But Francine was busy preparing for the apocalypse and she had no energy to deal with this things .

Now , she was facing another framing again and was being slandered by the eldest son of the Smith family.

Francine sneered in her heart but kept an indifferent expression on her face . ' Great . Another issue.'

She felt like rolling her eyes .

"Excuse me miss , do you have any evidence that I was the one who ruined your clothes? " Francine looked at the crying girl coldly . She remembered , in her past life, this girl hooked up with the eldest son of the Smith family. Her name is Sheena Easton.

" I....I..." Sheena stuttered . She was intimidated by her gaze just now and it made her mind blank for a moment.

" Francine Smith! Look how outrageous you are ! You even scared the young lady ! " Seeing that Sheena didn't speak , Ken , Kendra's eldest brother, defended .

" I was just asking her for evidence. Which eye did you see I scared her ? "

Students nearby : "..."

Them : Miss , your gaze only can make a person petrified in fear .

" Now you're being unreasonable. Go apologize to young lady Easton ! "

Francine raised an eyebrow. Like hell she would !

Before Francine could utter a word , a big hand grasped her's.

" I only left for a minute and now you are slandering my fiancee? " A cold voice was heard.

Francine turned to look and met Maximilian's eyes . When he looked at her , his eyes softened a lot .

He smiles and put his hand on her hair , ruffling it . " I'll deal with this ."

With that, he turned to look at the crying girl and Ken .

" Young master Smith , are you really sure that my fiancee did such thing ? "

Max narrowed his eyes, a dangerous aura emanated from his body, making the surrounding students shudder ." You can't just accuse my fiancee without any solid evidence, right? "

Maximilian shielded Francine behind him protectively.

" Y-young master Wilson. T-this..." Ken stuttered, still shuddering by Maximilian's dangerous aura.

" I...I...I apologize young master Wilson but this...this is a matter between us women. Please do not interfere." Francine didn't know where this girl got her courage and audacity to speak. And what disgusts her the most is that she ( Sheena Easton ) was looking at Maximilian like a lovestruck girl. She doesn't know what she was feeling but she felt uncomfortable. Is this perhaps.... jealousy?

[ Author: My oh my, looks like romance's gonna bloom soon ]

Francine: *smiles coldly* Shut up , Author.

[ Author: Oops. Okay, sorry. Anyways, back to the story. ]

" Huh? Matter between you women? Then can I ask why young master Smith is doing? You said it was just a matter between you women but he's here, slandering my fiancee and making her apologize? Isn't he interfering too? If he can, can't I defend my fiancee? " Maximilian's answer dumfounded the two of them.

Maximilian sneered coldly and turned his attention towards Francine who was silent all the time. As his eyes landed on her , all of the coldness dissipated and was replaced by a gentle and doting look.

This caused the students who are watching nearby , gawk in shock. I mean, Maximilian was known by his cold personality and he doesn't show any emotion in his face. Moreover, the students regarded him as a person who do not have feelings. But this scene shocked them, especially the girls. They want to be stared by the male god like that too!

Thus, Francine's reputation on the female students plummeted on a very high speed. Well, as if they had like her in the first place.

" Did they wrong you? I believe you did not do it ." Maximilian's words were gentle and affectionate.

Francine nodded. " I'm fine." She clearly felt the malicious and jealous gaze of the female students here.

She turned her head into the silent lady who was hiding behind Ken and asked again coldly. " Are you really sure that I was the one who ruined your clothes? I am asking if you have solid evidence, young lady?"

Sheena Easton stopped crying at this point, her mouth resembling a fish out of water as she opened and closed her mouth. This was unprecedented! She was really sure that Maximilian has left but why is he here? Moreover, her idol ( Maximilian ) even defended this woman !

" B-but there is no proof you didn't bully me either! " She argued. It was a weak counter argument. She was starting to panic because she had no idea things would transpire into this . Usually, others would bully Francine when Maximilian wasn't around and she would not care and no one defended her except for her few dormates.

Francine saw the panic in the girl's eyes and smiled coldly. " Young lady, I do not even know your name so I certainly would not do something abhorrent to you. So please , with all due respect, please kindly FUCK OFF while I still have my patience." Francine's tone came out icy and her eyes were indifferent.

The students who were watching the show can't help but admire Francine in their hearts. Even though she said a curse word, it came out cool and elegant at the same time.

Francine deliberately said those words to indirectly say, that the young lady in front of her was not even worthy for her to even remember her name nor notice her presence.

Her harsh but cool words triggered a few spectators to snicker causing the girl to turn red in both embarrassment and anger. At least , she knew how to back down from a losing battle .

Maximilian who was watching his fiancee realitate in such a cool and elegant way, looked at Francine with a mix of proudness and admiration. Francine turned to look at him and raised an eyebrow.

" Hmm? What is it? By the way, thank you for earlier."

Maximilian smiled and shook his head.
" It's okay. It's my duty to protect you as my fiancee. By the way, have you eaten yet? "

Francine had just realized she skipped breakfast, so when she heard him mention eating, she immediately felt hungry. She shaked her head. " Not yet."

Maximilian nodded in understanding and quickly took her hand to go to the cafeteria. " Lets go eat together. "

As if remembering something, Maximilian paused in walking and stared at the two forgotten person ( Ken and Sheena ) with cold and hostile gaze.

" Hey , you two. Remember, with me around, No one can bully my fiancee."

...

Author's note:

My God! Finally! I published chapter 6 after a few weeks of not updating. Sorry for not updating lately guys. I just promised I would publish at Saturday but I didn't keep my promise.

My father had an accident last week so I didn't have the energy to write and I was kinda depressed, so yeah.

But fortunately, my father was fine now and now....I'm back!

I know this chapter is kinda unrelated to our main story but yeah, I just wrote what's in my mind. I'll just gonna publish this chapter for now and I think I will publish the next chapter if I'm not lazy enough. School starts tomorrow again and I felt so depressed.

By the way, thank you for the 1k+ reads! I'm really happy!

Please continue to vote, comment and share!

That's all for now guys, bye!