You're The Reason

An orchid-colored troll with bright yellow hair that looked like it had a ton of hair gel put into it strolls into the room like he owned the place, a big grin on his face as he blatantly ignores the people near Harmony as he uses his hair to pull her closer to him.

"Sugar Pie! There you are! I thought you were avoiding me or something! I was thinking you, me, at that expensive new place just around the corner. Of course, I wouldn't blame you if you had us sneak in." He poses as his teeth practically reflect the lights in the room. "I am devilishly handsome, after all." He gloats as if waiting for girls to fall at his feet.

Harmony looks disgusted as she tears herself away from him, using her long locks to shove him back as she glares at him. "What are you doing here, Evan? I thought I made it clear. We are over! Done! Finite! End of Story!" she snaps at him as her hair recedes from where it had latched onto him to push him back so it could settle back into its natural, somewhat wavy state.

"Oh, come on, Sugar Pie! You don't mean that! You're just letting all those nasty reporters get to you! You know I'm perfect for you," He'd croon as he saunters over so he could place a hand on her face. Before it could make contact, she slapped his hand away. "No, Evan! I mean it! We are done! You cheated on me, remember?!" she says, irritated as gasps could be heard behind them from the revelation that had just been dropped.

"What? Are you seriously still upset about that? Angel cakes, you know she meant nothing! Just a distraction, is all!" He tells her as Harmony shakes her head at him in disgust. "It doesn't matter anymore, Evan. We're through. Now get out," she tells him as she turns away, only to be stopped by a tight, painful grip on her wrist. "Ow Evan! Let me go!" She tells him loudly as she tries to pull away from him. "No can do baby, you are mine! Are you going to throw away all we had just for one mistake?!" He retorts.

Just as he tightens his grip further and starts to tug her closer to his body, a firm hand forcefully clamps down on his wrist, and Floyd himself wedges his body between Harmony's and Evan's "Let. Her. Go," Floyd says quietly, anger dripping with every word as he glares at the other troll. Evan scoffs as he jerks his arm out of Floyd's grip, letting go of Harmony as he rubs his sore wrist. "Wow, ok, I see what's going on here. You're leaving me for someone like him?" Evan rolls his eyes. "Sugar Pie, I know you're naïve, but do you think he'll love you like I do?" He talks down to her with a chuckle. "Listen, we can forget this all happened, ok? Let's just move on and-"

"No, Evan." Harmony says firmly, "I am done letting you use me and treat me like a glorified money bank... I'm not leaving you because of anyone but yourself. Floyd is-"

Evan would interrupt her with a sharp mocking laugh. "Floyd? Really? Isn't that the dude who left you in the dust and forgot all about you? Angel Pie, do you think he'd stick around? Unlike him, I don't plan on going anywhere. Now that is settled, we can talk about our engagement." He'd say, resulting in even louder gasps as everyone in the room looked at Harmony in complete utter shock

"What engagement, Evan?? You never asked; I'd turn you down even if you had. I don't need you, Floyd, or ANYONE in my life who hurts me... As far as I am concerned, you and I are strangers and nothing more." She finishes the discussion with a finality to her voice.

"Fine, take your time to reconsider, baby. Regardless of your choice, you are mine, and no one else can have you." He says as he turns on his heel, leaving the room without a care in the world for the turmoil he created inside the room. Harmony is eventually forced to turn her head to look at every one. She is met with shocked faces mixed in with some disgust.

"That was... Evan, my ex, I don't know what I saw in him, but he was there for me when I started as Canary." She sighs as she holds her head. Her fingers brush against the earring resting on her right ear, which catches Poppy's attention. "That earring is soooo pretty! It looks just like Floyd's! Did you guys get them from the same place or?" Poppy trails off as she notices the expression on Harmony's face.