37 : Adjustments

A/N : Pasensya sa long lost Update! Hehehehe! Busy busihan ang otor niyo.
~ Miss Risse

Quotes :.
Tears are not a sign of weakness, but of courage. Hiding your emotions is self destructive and will never allow you to heal.

_________________________________________

A U T H O R

All is trying to adjust ....

Likewise the kids....

But they can't really.. Like what happen the other day. KD's tantrums attacked

***

KD : Mom? Stacey call! She ask if I can go with her shopping! Can I? KD ask it to her mom.

Well 11 years old KD is a shoppaholic and a fashionista!

She loves shopping and collecting with her Bestfriends stacey and Francine.

Kath was about to say yes. But in a condition that KD should go with a guard.

But Daniel interrupted.

Daniel : You wouldn't! Daniel said. KD make a face

KD : Dad! Dont be so kill joy! You know how I am add-- Daniel cut her off.

Daniel : I already said no Ella! Dont make me repeat myself! Daniel said angrily

KD : DAD! Why so kill joy? Its not a death threat ok? If it is then that killer should kill you because you keep on leaving without a guard with you! Sumagot pa si KD kaya. Di na napigilan ni Daniel ang sarili at sumigaw that bang Daniella.

Daniel : HOW MANY TIMES I NEED TO REJECT? ELLA GROW UP! daniel shout infront of everyone.

KD feel so embarrassed.. Pinahiya siya ng tatay niya sa lahat. Maski sa mga katulong nila.

She run off to her room and cry all along..

***

Until them. KD wont talk to her Dad. Only her mom she talk to...

She didn't manage to go outside her room and she always lock it and dont let everybody go near her. But her mom . Its been 3 days. And tomorrow will be the party ..

Can they still get it right?

And Dylan's playful attitude nagged them as well one day after what happen to Daniel and KD.

***

Dylan was playing in his room. Then a memory of his brother Kyle crying because of frog escape his mind.

Dylan got the guts to go outside the house. Without everyone knowing. .

Daniel and Kath was not around that day.

He got escaped from his BGs.

Then he see frog 5 meters far from their house.

He go there and when he is about to go get the frog a big voice appear.

His Dad .. daniel john ford padilla. ..

Daniel : WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE DYLAN JOSHUA BERNARDO - PADILLA. ? Daniel shout on his top lung...

Dylan : D-dad... Dylan nervously said

Daniel : GO HOME NOW! Daniel shout even more.

Sa loob ng bahay. Kanda kandang sermon ang natanggap ng lahat .

Pero lalo na ni Dylan.

Daniel : Wala ka talagang magawa sa buhay mo Dylan? Buti pa si Kyle at Charles they both know how to obey! Daniel said.

Kath was looking at Daniel. Pinapakalma na niya to.

She hate to say but Daniel was out of the line. He keeps on comparing Dylan from Charles and Kyle. But specially with Kyle.

Kath : Dadhie! Pagbabawal ni Kath

Daniel : mamhie.. out of the line... What am I trying to say is he should obey us! Did you hear what exactly he says? He want to make Kyle cry! So he wanted to troll him over and make his brother cry! Daniel explained

Kath : Dadhie I heard. Just please? Kath ask.

Daniel : I dont let this pass Mamhie! Collect all his gadgets! He's a month grounded! Daniel said and leave.

***

Kath cant do any further

She know Daniel too much. And what he said is what he mean. .

Dylan was a little awkward with his Dad now. He wont talk to him if Daniel won't ask. .

Many adjustment to be done now.

_________________________________________
A/N : Sorry late UD! Asahan ang matagal na UD ulit!try to hashtag #Wattys2015 baka makasali tayo mga prends.

~Miss Risse